[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would touching the crotch of a 5 year old for a few seconds while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: alcohol-06.jpg (637 KB, 3547x1386) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-06.jpg
637 KB, 3547x1386
Would touching the crotch of a 5 year old for a few seconds while they are wearing shorts and you dont actually touch skin count as molestation , or just really creepy behavior ? Also would it be worth it to make amends , or just promise to yourslef to never do it again and keep quiet?
>>
File: 1308619773132.jpg (23 KB, 304x313) Image search: [Google]
1308619773132.jpg
23 KB, 304x313
Turn yourself in to the police and get help. If you don't address the situation immediately in a proactive way, it will only get worse for you when you are held accountable later. That child is a ticking time bomb of accusation that will destroy your life.
>>
>>16628417

its not quite molestation, but its inappropriate to say the least, and thats enough to count as molestation legally.

the question is whether or not they can really prove it per se. anyone who'se ever played with a kid knows its damn near impossible to get through the day without some sort of inappropriate touch happening. i have four nephews and neices and anytime i visit its like IM the one being molested cuz they climb all over you just want to horse around.

ergo, you could argue that you were just playing around and accidentally grabbed the wrong part when you meant to grab her leg. depends how deliverate your action was.

as for making amends, im not sure what you mean. like going to the parens and saying 'hey sorry i kinda molested your kid, wont happen again' ?

there is really no reason to tell.
>>
>>16628423
That's really scary to turn yourself into the police...what if you just deny to your parents if they ask ?
>>
>>16628435
Well the girl is a sibling, so I could just say to my parents she's confused? I'm sorry for toching her, my.mind wandered when I was sitting near her..it won't happen again .
>>
>>16628436
Sounds like you already made up your mind.
I thought you wanted advice, not validation.
The best advice is to seek help from professionals, stop molesting children, and take responsibility for your actions like a reasonable adult.
>>
File: 1450570902203.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1450570902203.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>16628417
>>
>>16628450
If you were an adult...
>>
>>16628443

oh boy. this is stupid. if you go to your parents and say 'hey i touched little sisters vagina' they arent going to believe it was any accident. treat it like an accident a 'oops how embarassing' and thats it.

chances are you werent subtle about it and your goign to get your ass kicked OP.
>>
>>16628469
Who would kick my ass?
>>
>>16628417
>>16628443

1- Was it intentional, or an accidental misplace?
2- Seeing as she's 5 are you over the age of 12?

Chances are you answer yes to 2, so if you answer yes to 1 then you need to seriously evaluate your state of mind, you are treading down very dangerous behaviors.

3- Are you over 15?
If yes then fucking stop. Stick to loli and spare your family the trauma dude. Hopefully you will learn to mature past that mindset and if you're over 21 then let's hope you can stop being a manchild and you don't end up on the news.
>>
>>16628480

yes anon. if you told me you touched your little sisters crotch and tried to act like you werent paying attention and somehow magically landed on her vagina, i would kick your ass.

if you admitted it was on purpose, id kick your ass. maybe throw you out idk.

is it weird i wouldnt care if you touched your little brother like this tho?
>>
>>16628480
Bubba J in prision. Cave your ass in to be accurate.
>>
>>16628482
I'm almost 17...it was probably a one off thing anon...I know this sounds weird but when I felt her little hand when I was sitting next to her I got turned on..
>>
>>16628491
Almost 18 I meant to say
>>
>>16628488
So as a dad....you would beat your own child up ?
>>
>>16628507

yes, if my child was of age to know what the fuck 4chan was and how to use captcha and ask for advice on him being a fucking pedophile, then hes old enough to get his ass kicked for molesting a 5 year old little girl.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.