[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only get feels for the wrong girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: a GIRAFFE.jpg (54 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
a GIRAFFE.jpg
54 KB, 450x451
Three years ago I fell for my friend's ex-girlfriend. I knew she was emotionally unstable, completely unsuitable for me,
and that it would end badly, and yet I couldn't help the way I felt. Predictably it did end badly, and I've been depressed and lonely ever since, completely unable to move on. Since then the only girls I've had crushes on have been equally unsuitable for me, for one reason or another.

Meanwhile, I met a girl who is probably perfect for me. If you'd ask me to describe my ideal partner, she wouldn't be far off the mark. She was into me too, and dropped loads of hints for me to make a move. Yet I didn't feel a thing for her. My heart didn't beat faster when I was in a room with her, I didn't miss her company when I wasn't with her, I wouldn't even care if I saw her with another guy. As much as she might have been the perfect solution to my loneliness, I just didn't feel for her.

Am I destined to live a life of falling in love with shit-tier girls, and complaining on 4chan about it when my life gets progressively more miserable because of it?
>>
>>16625726

Dude, i feel you so hard. the only girls i get excited for are bad girls who will always act egotistical and treat me like shit.

freud would've said that it's because of my slutty bad girl mother. even though he was wrong for most parts in hindsight, there might be something to that. what kind of mother do you have?
>>
>>16625785
I actually have the complete opposite type of mother - she's a devout Catholic who doesn't drink alcohol, and I doubt she's ever been with anyone apart from my dad. He's the one who's more of an asshole - I'm pretty sure he's had affairs with at least two women, and probably more. So I don't know how useful Freudian analyses would be for my situation.

I think we're the male equivalent of girls who are only attracted to assholes. Yes we know they're bad for us, but what's the alternative? Being with someone who doesn't excite you, who you're inevitably going to hurt when you get tempted by someone who actually turns you on?
>>
>>16625809

>I think we're the male equivalent of girls who are only attracted to assholes.

I've actually complained about this to my friends with those exact words. Whenever a girl seems interested in me, i feel "meh" but once she turns bitchy i want to pursue her further (if there's something else about her that attracts me ofc.)

I guess this is what Vader meant with the power of the dark side. the pull is 2 stronk
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.