[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop being jealous of other women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Im always jealous of other women. Not only my friends but also celebrities like IvankaTaylor Swift, Emma Watson or Kate Middleton ( wife of prince William). I know its stupid and unreasonable. I consider myself as attractive, Im about to finish dental school next year, I have a great relationship with my boyfriend. But I just cannot stop that jealousy feeling.
>>
>>16625505
I mean Ivanka Trump and Taylor Swift
>>
You need to physically get this out of your system. How? It may sound weird, but what you should do is get a doll, whether it's blowup, realish or whatever, and set it up as a recreation of the woman you're jealous of in particular. Now, what you need to do is place a dildo on that female doll and go to town on it. While you're fucking this Ivanka Trump dildo doll, call it names and degrade it by insulting its hideous hermaphrodite penis (or something along those lines, get creative). Over time, you'll come to associate these beautiful women with strange hermaphrodites and you'll inwardly feel yourself able to compete with them. Make sure to record your sessions so that when a jealous feeling about a woman comes back, you can remind yourself that you have "blackmail tapes."

Problem solved!
>>
>>16625536
I dont think this pavlovian method is in any way recommended by psychologists...
>>16625505
Have exactly the same issue. I know that objectively look okay but it doesnt stop me from getting jelaous about every better looking person, famous or not.
>>
just keep being jealous whats the problem? you're never going to be royalty or famous or get preferential treatment based of your face alone. might as well wallow in your misery
>>
>>16625505
easier said than done but DONT, being jealous doesn't change anything, and there will always be a girl that's hotter than you, same thing can be said for guys but most dudes don't care and the ones that do are fuckboys

flaunt what ya got because it's all you're gunna get
>>
Realize that there's nothing you can do about your lack of relative beauty, celebrity, or fame and that you have other traits that can be cultivated that are more worthwhile.

At least that's what we dudes do. I know I'll never be as good looking or famous as Brad Pitt, but I guarantee I'm a funnier, wittier motherfucker than he is.
>>
>>16625634
There is a bit of difference here: for men being funny and witty is sometimes essential for having women attracted to them. For women it is the opposite and being funny can only harm they chances not enhance them.
>>
>>16625505
What woman ISN'T jealous of other women? I think it's how we're wired. Some women will act like they aren't the jealous type but deep down it's always there to some extent. There's always going to be another woman who is prettier and more successful than you.
>>
>>16625505

You need a very honest man that will challenge you, who wants more of you than your looks, has higher standards for you. A man that will take the time to understand you first above all. His brutal honesty and willingness to understand you, and to challenge you, will make his praise more rewarding for you and give you a good sense of security. Generally speaking a guy who isn't a pushover and takes relationships slow.

Lol to be honest this is kind improv'd.

Anyways, maybe you do need a man, so that you can feel like, as long as he likes me who cares what people think but you have to respect him . But then again some women are jealous than others.
>>
>>16625505
Beauty is subjective, you're probably prettier that all the women you quoted.
>>
>>16625795
Bullshit, I'm funny as fuck and men love it.

Overall, you grow out of jealousy. You realise everyone has their shit to face behind the scenes, no one really has all that, deep down we are all the same, all just fragile, frightened kids blathering and blundering our way through life. Some strike it more lucky than others, and sometimes those fortunes can change. You see enough to see how cruel the world can be to some people for no reason at all, and instead of focusing on what you don't have and those who are better than you or luckier, you just thank fuck you are still OK, that you made it, that you weren't one of the ones that lost everything. You start to be grateful for what you have, and learn to enjoy other peoples successes as you realise how totally random it all is anyway. You see that success and fame and beauty is a double edged sword, that the things you want don't always bring happiness. You realise everyone gets older and beauty fades, youth fades, health fades, and all you have is yourself and what you made of your life, and you realise if you get to the end with a handful of good friends and family still sticking by your side at the end of the ride you have done a fucking good job and had a fucking blessed life. Until you figure that shit out though you just have to suck it up and pretend that you are not a whiney little bitch, and it eventually becomes habit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.