[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had basically the same group of friends since early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1451089889116.jpg (244 KB, 1365x2047) Image search: [Google]
1451089889116.jpg
244 KB, 1365x2047
I've had basically the same group of friends since early high school (24 now) but I feel like they're all turning against me recently for some reason. I haven't done anything retarded to fuck anything up and if anything have been nicer lately.

It started a few days ago when I found out that something had been boiling under one of my friendships for the last year and it just erupted into an instant disintegration of one of my friendships. I didn't care so much because she was being extremely disrespectful so I decided to let her fuck off.

They talked shit about me to all my friends though and maybe that's what snowballed the situation, but who knows. After that, my friends started disrespecting me more and whenever I try to voice my opinion on our plans for the holidays or anything, my friends immediately shoot me down and talk shit to me. It even got to the point once where one was physically harassing me at a high school bully level

I'm massively frustrated and don't know what to do. New years is going to suck because they just want to stay home and play video games instead of go out, despite us having an opportunity to do something really fun (but it was my idea so they shit on it), and if they keep treating me like this, especially in person, I feel like. I'm gonna end up fighting one of them

I don't even know what I'm asking for from you guys, I'm just really frustrated and annoyed
>>
I would distance myself from them for a little bit. They seem to be too stubborn to at least try to see eye to eye with you. Op, you don't need this negativity.
But, would you mind telling us what was it that angered your one friend who started this?
>>
>>16624115
I used to live with her. The place we lived in was owned by her family. She moved out and I moved out a year later. I only gave 20 days notice when moving out (but in my defense, I told the landlords/her sisters that I'd prorate, and they said it was ok), I supposedly left the room dirty (even though I spent an entire day vacuuming and cleaning), and not all the bills were payed when I left (because both of the other roommates owed $400 in bills and I wasn't going to pay it for them)

I wouldn't have minded if she talked to me about it but it's been half a year and I've hung out with her plenty of times and it's never come up until she hung out with my friends and talked shit about me to all of them behind my back
>>
Your "friends" suck. Fuck them.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.