[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, long story short, a friend of mine manipulated my gf into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fight_your_inner_demons.jpg (57 KB, 900x642) Image search: [Google]
fight_your_inner_demons.jpg
57 KB, 900x642
So, long story short, a friend of mine manipulated my gf into trying to leave me. Thanks to a couple other friends my gf and I were held together. But now I'm left with a problem, I'm insanely hungry for revenge and I want to cause him no end of suffering and grief, as in 20x what they caused me. But I also know this path has no good end. I don't know what to do...
>>
>>16623035
What did your friend do?
>>
>>16623035
The best vengeance? Have a successful and fulfilling relationship with her.
If you do that, you'll be happy with her, focusing on the love and relationship you two share, while you don't have to worry about the other guy cuz he'll notice it and probably go crazy being reminded of his failure.

Basically give no shits. It's better than giving shits because it's more professional to indirectly wound someones pride.

Besides. Do not waste your energy on fools when there are important things to attend to.
>>
>>16623036
They pretty much struck her with how I didn't care about her, how I didn't want her when I was dealing with family issues. They technically succeeded with getting her to "cheat?" They had her sexting them... And about a week after this started she tried to break up with me but, she couldn't.
>>
>>16623062
Idk, in that case, i'd go and beat his ass, hard.

But that is just me, of course.
>>
>>16623072
So you wouldn't break up? And I'm a more passive aggressive type... I'd rather watch them drown in emotional pain.
>>
>>16623079
Well, I'm not a fighter, so I probably wouldn't even take my own advice, although I haven't been in this exact situation, so I'd like to think I would.

What the other anons are saying make most sense though, of course. Ignore his shit. But what I did also would depend on if I want to stay with her.

The cheating shit is not ok but it depends exactly how far she went. Leaving her in a dick way though might just lead her to him, but idk if you'd even care about that. Basically, I think if you give up on her, I would fucking beat the shit out of him lol. If you want to try and work things out with her, ignore him. again though thats just me and im cray.
>>
>>16623062
Yeah. Certainly your gf had no hand whatsoever in her own actions. Clearly the dude is a powerful wizard who casted a spell on her.
>>
>>16623099
That's the part that hurts... Because she knows she made a mistake and I'm not sure I can forgive it. But at the same time... I still love her... It's beating me up...
>>
>>16623131
Fuck OP your gf cheated on you. It wouldn't have made any difference if it was your friend or some fucking guy at work or school or some stranger at a club. She cheated on you. She did.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.