[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell the difference between when there's a fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
How can you tell the difference between when there's a fight or issue in a relationship and either:
A. The other person understands, isn't bothered by it long term and will let it go
Or
B. They're getting sick of you, this is a deal breaker, they're reconsidering the relationship, ect
And just generally speaking. Not really alluding to any specific situation of mine. If people want to posts situations and see if anyone has advice that's cool too.
>>
trust your gut man. if they care youll feel it

YOULL KNOW MAN

YOULL KNOW

YOU. JUST. KNOW.

people can feel it. like when someone doesnt like you YOU KNOW

or when a girl is into you. you might not feel it right away but maybe later youll even think. wait was she into me? PROBABLY MAN. IF YOU THINK SHE MIGHT OF BEEN THEN SHE MIGHT OF BEEN BRO

anyway if youre in some seriously shitty relationship you should ditch boat before it gets ugly. trust me man

TRUST ME

IM TRYING TO HELP YOU

DONT. BE. THAT. LOSER. WHO. STICKS. AROUND. A BITCH. CUNT

go find yourself a nice pretty hoe who makes you feel good. everyone should feel good in a relationship
>>
>>16619462
What if it's about a problem you have that isn't neccesarily terrible but really doesn't work well with their personality or temperament. Say one person occasionally suffers from bouts of depression and anxiety. Not neccesarily insane ones and it's not constant if anyhing brief episodes. They may be quiet and sad, or anxious, or maybe cry and feel uneasy. The other person has OCD, ADD, and tends to get frustrated and bothered by little things easily. Sometimes angry and says things they don't mean or rude and detached and lacking empathy but again not constantly only sometimes.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.