[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450139636170.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450139636170.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>be 24 year old male virgin
>sad that virgin
>go to prostitute
>sad that no gf

Having sex is great and fun but it really isnt the thing that i'm looking for. But on the other hand i really have no fucking idea what i want. Everytime i start something new its awesome for a few weeks and after that im not interested in it anymore.

I still live at home, go to university (medium successful), have a shitty 500$ part time job and im feeling okay about it but i'm just not happy.

How in hell can i figure out what i really want? I will turn 25 next year and it fucking sucks how time is starting to go faster and faster. I think somebody needs to kick my ass.

What to do?
>>
>>16617948

people, like you, talk as if they are only allowed to want one thing and they have to want it forever. sure, some people are fine to be destined to wake up and go do the same thing every day for the rest of thier life.

a lot of us idealize that but we dont actually want it. we imagine these tiny moments that dont add up to anything real and we dont actualyl experience those tiny moments as they are happening.

but i digress. instead of finding out WHAT you want, just go out and experience life. make a stupid decision and follow it through. stop 'looking for' something cuz you are chasing emotions you have never felt before. you are trying to force an idea you never experienced. thats impossible, you wouldnt know it if you found it.

live life the way that seems natural and fun and the big moments will come to you.
>>
>>16618058
So just do stuff? I think thats something i actually should do more.
>>
>>16619281
But where to start?
>>
>>16617948
Here is something to ponder over OP: why do you exactly need a girlfriend and what makes you think you are going to benefit from a monogamous relationship? Have you ever considered such alternatives as finding fuck buddies, one night stands, friends with benefits, casual flings and open relationships? It's pretty sad to see people stuck between this false dichotomy of inactive single and active monogamy which is a trap many people fall into in this day and age. I recommend checking out /r/seddit, The Natural Lifestyles and RSD. Sounds like you need to learn pickup/seduction.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.