[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationship advice plx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Ok, so i got into a relationship with this one girl, she's cool and clever etc. More clever than me, could be more stupid, i guess. It's been about 3 months now. Recently i started feeling like she has started making a distance between us.

I had a work trip recently and was gone for about 2.5 weeks, it's been 2 weeks since i'm here and we've been hanging together all the time. Sleeping, cooking, walking, doing all kinds of activities etc. Sex with her is fucking awesome.

Last time i banged her she was just lying there shaking and laughing like for 10 minutes. She couldn't even hold her cigarette. I know i'm good at giving women pleasure, lol.

And i also gave her flowers a few times just for no reason. I cooked a dinner when she got late from home, she was very happy. Sometimes she says she's not worth a guy like me and i'm definitely gonna leave her for somebody else one day.

She was left by a cheating boyfriend before. And so was I.

What i'm doing wrong, i guess, is being too good and always there, always by her side.

I think she might soon take me as granted or maybe she just wants to be alone.

What i want to do now is to add a bit roughness, doing something bad maybe, also add some distance from my side, not meet her everyday available.
Adding some spice of being a cunt.

What do you think?
>>
Just lay off messaging her and let her do the chase for a bit.

If you act like a cunt at this point you're giving her an excuse to leave you (which she's looking for).

Both of you sound insecure af
>>
It sounds like your putting her on a pedestal. Women don't respect men who are head over heels in love with them.

Consider the following: Has she ever reciprocated any of these gestures for you? Does she buy you gifts? Does she cook for you? Or is sex the only asset which she bargains with?

If she's distant, it could be a red flat, or perhaps she needs some space because you've been around her constantly,
>>
>>16617580

Well, she can't buy me flowers. She gifted me a present for christmas but thats a default i guess.

She doesnt like cooking but yeah sometimes she wakes me up with coffee to bed. She might've cooked something for me, i can't remember.

She would always meet me at the airport even tho i said thats not necessary and even tho that's 2 AM.

She always cares how i feel, visited and looked after me when i was sick.

When we eat at restaurants we do it like that - one time it's her turn to pay, other time it's mine. I'm not wasting too much cash on her.

I think it's me being too much around her. My problem is that i value relationships too much and fall in love too quick i guess.

She had a very abusive childhood and also mentioned that she's having trouble expressing her feelings and that nobody ever treated her like i do.
>>
Why can't you just ask her why she's distant?
>>
>>16617879

well i asked her something like that and i told her that i think she's gonna leave me soon. She called me a fool and told me that she isn't planning to do it at least for the next couple of months. lol.
>>
>>16617991
I don't think you should get more distant yourself. You do you, the awesome boyfriend. I you feel she's taking you for granted, call her out in it. She seems to be doing a pretty good girlfriend job as well so I don't see why you'd "spice it up".
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.