[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me messaging a chick: Hi there! How's it going? Doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 544x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 544x270
>Me messaging a chick:
Hi there!
How's it going?
Doing anything this weekend?

>Her:
Hi!
I am great
How are you?
Yes, I work for the Colombian Embassy, and we are going to do a huge party, the next Sunday

Is she saying no or what? Why do I say?

Inb4 aspergers, I have social anxiety and shit
>>
Stop being a twat and just carry on talkig with her you aspegers ridden pumpkin
>>
File: 1449585002612.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1449585002612.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
She's told you she's doing something this weekend, so she's answered your question. You made the critical error of asking if she had plans without following it up with a suggestion for her. Depending on how well you know her you could follow it up with something along the lines of 'if you have any spare time you should grab a coffee with me.'
It's imperative that you phrase it in such a way, not softly offering like 'would you like to do something?' where she has the option. Make it seem like you're doing her a favour, basically.

Ps. Kudos if she's Colombian, their females are the hottest of the hot imho family.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.