[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, im a senior in highschool, edge lord etc. I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-17-08-33.png (345 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-17-08-33.png
345 KB, 1440x2560
Hi /adv/, im a senior in highschool, edge lord etc. I was wondering if girls like pic related are worth pursuing? Ie the emo ass username and emo depressed loner shit. I don't know if it's worth the mental anguish to deal with a depressed loner who self harms etc
>>
>>16614776
Don't. Had a friend once like this, was depressing as shit
>>
Depressed person here. I like these people. They actually care about your feelings. Unlike others. Tbh go for it.
>>
>>16614776
>>16614897
No, don't do it. They always want the focus on themselves by telling you depressing shit. It gets old quickly. Some are tolerable but going from "my family left me" to "hi" in like 5 messages is a red flag. She may care about your feelings, but not as much as she cares that you care about hers. You'll get involved, get sick of it, threaten to leave, and she'll say "I'll kill myself if you leave me" Then what the fuck you gonna do?

>Inb4 "it was more than 5 messages herp derp"
>>
>>16614897
Wrong, this>>16614933
>>
eehhh
These people threaten to kill themselves if you don't give them enough attention
>>
>>16614897

I agree with >>16614933 completely. My friend met a guy like this online, he'd just use her as a free psychologist/to vent. He was really into her, but she got tired of him extremely quickly - when she broke it off, he threatened to kill himself and guilted her SO MUCH. He didn't care about her feelings, depressed people usually don't care about anyone else (which is understandable, coe on, but it's an odd argument to make).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.