[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have dark circles almost identical to this guy's except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
I have dark circles almost identical to this guy's except mine are more red/purple.

How the fuck do I get rid of them? Is it just my deep set bone structure?
>>
bump. would also like to know this
>>
Two bags of green tea. Add them in hot water for a bit, then place them under your eyes for an hour.
Also get enough sleep, drink enough water and make sure your iron levels are ok.
>>
>>16613152
i dont understand why do you even want to get rid of them? they give you a aura of mystery/darkness making you basically a almost supernatural figure and that to some women is attractive as what women doesnt like mystery? as long as you have a attractive face of course then it can work in your favor.

If you are adamant about removing them then try drinking only water and lots of it also slice up a potato, you only need two slices enough to fit over each eye then leave them on your eyes for around 5 minutes, do this for weeks and notice the difference.
>>
>>16613190
Maybe, but in severe cases, they can age the shit out of your face and make you look sick and tired all the time. And it's hard not to feel insecure when almost every one you meet asks you about them.
>>
I'm a girl and I've had this insecurity ever since I was a child. For me what helps is lots of water to brighten skin, and sleeeeeeeep. Concealer helps too.
>>
File: 50-cent-fall.jpg (110 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
50-cent-fall.jpg
110 KB, 1200x945
I might just gain weight and hope my cheeks/under eye area fill out.
>>
>>16613200
isee exactly what you mean, here its almost like skin underneath your eyes is being sucked in. Could be eyestrain? too much computer? reading? if so look away from the screen and focus into the distance every hour for about 4 minutes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.