[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i need some advice, I'm 21 in college studying electronic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-26 19.17.28.png (802 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-26 19.17.28.png
802 KB, 1440x2560
So i need some advice, I'm 21 in college studying electronic engineering.

I'm a faggot and I've had an offer from a man in Switzerland to go live with him and be his slave for 2+ years it honestly sounds like a pretty good deal, il be forced to learn German, get fit and eventually re enroll in an engineering college over there.

As someone with little to no motivation this seems like it could be good for me + if I don't like how things are going I would be in an excellent position to rob this guy off drain his accounts and flee back to the uk.

Any thoughts?
>pic related
>>
Be careful if you do accept. IMO say yes
>>
You're a fucking idiot. You're not even motivated enough to complete your degree (I bet you don't shower regularly, get up in the morning, or have a job which is why you want to live for free)

and you think somehow - plausibly through the magic of the below-average cock of someone with an obvious inferiority complex - you're going to feel motivated enough to work out for two full hours a day, go on multi-day long hikes, learn a new language, and service a fucking dick for two hours?

Have you ever even sucked a dick before? You want to volunteer to eat stank-ass pubes and get your shitter torn for two hours every day? Are you fucking mad?
>>
Are you fucking stupid, you want to end up in a joseph fritzl copycat basement?
>>
Honest question OP, why do't you love yourself?

Why don't you feel capable of taking care of yourself without assistance?

I get a sense that you feel stuck in your life but this doesn't seem to me like a safe, viable option for you, not even short-term.

I care about you. Take care of yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.