[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not exactly sure how to word what I'm talking about, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1426198508887.jpg (56 KB, 1025x736) Image search: [Google]
1426198508887.jpg
56 KB, 1025x736
Not exactly sure how to word what I'm talking about, but long story short, there's a girl I like that I think about a lot (like, way too much). A few months ago I told her how I felt and she said she likes me too. That was great, but I came to find out that she's pretty complicated and I like her more than she likes me, so I want to prepare for the worst, the first step to that being becoming way less passionate about her. This way, if things don't work out, I'm not devastated.

So yeah, I don't want to completely forget about her, I just want to like her around on the same level she likes me. Any tips?

btw we're both college students living in dorms, I'm 18/M
>>
Start looking for other ladies. When you have a lot of options, each one doesn't look as good as when it feels like your ONLY option.
>>
>>16604815
Sorry, but I don't like this idea.
>>
>>16604860
Don't try to be a chooser, you begging little shit. You can't hedge your bets when it comes to attraction, because sooner or later your dick is going to get ahead of your rationality, and you're going to say or do something stupid. >>16604815 had the right idea suggestion; if you're trying to become less fixated on a woman--and I use the term fixated, because "like, way too much" is fucking worrisome coming from a freshman cunt like you--seek other women, or avoid women entirely by distracting yourself with other ventures. You're a college student, shit happens all the time around campus and in town. Better you start being productive now than playing catch-up later because your brain lost the fight against your dick.
>>
>>16604947
>or avoid women entirely by distracting yourself with other ventures
literally could've just said this
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.