[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I have an interview for my student visa in 2 days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /adv/ I have an interview for my student visa in 2 days. Needless to say, im nervous. I dont know what exactly to expect with this interview and i have no idea how intensive the process is.

I have most of my documents prepared. The biggest thing that could go wrong at this point is this interview. Any anons go through the F-1 visa process before? What was the interview like? What kind of questions did they ask? Was it harder/easier than you thought?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16604571
If you have a legitimate reason for being there and your studies are going well, then there's no reason for you to be nervous. I've never heard of there being interviews for student visas though
>>
>>16604576
The interview process sounds more like
>walk up to window
>gib documents
>asked questions
>here is your approval/rejection

At least thats my understanding of whats going to happen. Ive read that the process varies from country to country and theres also been cases where people were denied because they didnt do well at the interview.

Also im not the best student. Im sitting around a 2.75 gpa. How much trouble do you think they would give me?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.