[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 24 my girlfriend is 18. We've been together for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I'm 24 my girlfriend is 18. We've been together for 6 months. She is very secretive - she doesn't tell me who she hangs out with or where she goes. Which is fine, but, it's always something very shady.

I found out last month she was smoking weed alone with some guy at his house at like 1am. I have no idea who this friend of hers is.. she never has talked about him or has introduced me. She just went over to this guy's house alone late at night. I don't think if she's in a relationship she needs to be doing this type of thing.

Now, the other night, I found out she went with her best friend, again at like 1am, to this boy's house who she had just messaged off Tinder and had never met before. She went there and hung out with these random boys from Tinder, a hookup app. She claims she was just making sure her friend was okay, but again I don't think a girl who is in a relationship needs to be hanging out late at night with boys off a hookup app...

We're currently fighting about this. She never communicates with me and hangs out with shady people under shady circumstances. She claims she didn't do anything in the wrong and I'm being too controlling. But given the circumstances I feel completely disrespected as her boyfriend, particularly because she keeps these things a secret from me and I find out later through mutual friends.

Can I get advice? I don't think she's cheating on me - she told me she has been faithful and I believe her.
>>
>>16623836
break up with her
I used to be like this
if she is anything like me, she is not ready for an adult relationship yet she is convinced that she is. She does not respect you, she wants to live like a single girl and still garner the attention of men. She wants to be surrounded by options. She needs constant affirmation of her ability to attract men because she is young and inevitably insecure. That is totally normal for an intelligent, mature girl of her age. Relationships should have no shady secretive shit, you should never hang out one-on-one with the opposite sex, especially not late at night with drugs involved, and you should not use a dating app.
If she has not cheated on you already, she will, or she is waiting for the next best thing to come along and she will leave you.
The more you voice your complaints, the more she will rebel and feel smothered. If she did not immediately adjust her behavior, then you need to call it quits, unless you want to deal with a lot of this in the future, which will end in heartbreak.
Do you want to be her valuable learning experience on how to be a good girlfriend? No? Then let someone else do it, then hit her up when she's a little older.
>>
>>16623836
She sounds too immature to be in a commited relationship. I don't think she knows how to be in an actual relationship. You either have to teach her and trust her and express that communication is necessary or you break up.
>>
she is a 18 girl who:
>does drugs
>hangs out with shady people at 1am
>meet random boys from a dating app

"I don't think she's cheating on me - she told me she has been faithful and I believe her."

gr8 b8
>>
that's why you shouldn't date a girl that young
>>
even if she's not cheating, it doesn't look like you will have a happy relationship

she probably won't change her behavior, and you will keep feeling insecure

if that's the way she always behaved, there's really no point in trying to change her, it's better to just realize she's not the person you want
>>
>>16623894
I should clarify - it's her best friend who is on Tinder. My girlfriend doesn't use that app.
>>
> I don't think she's cheating on me - she told me she has been faithful and I believe her.

Dude, come on, 24 and you're still that naive?
>>
>>16623863
Thank you for this.. I feel like I needed to hear it from someone ..
>>
any other opinions on this?
>>
>>16623836
>Can I get advice? I don't think she's cheating on me - she told me she has been faithful and I believe her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poor little cuck

that's right 'arry, you's a cuck now
>>
>>16623836
Reason why she doesn't tell you shit is because she tells everything to that guy. My ex did the same shit and I didn't realize till it was too late. End it if you don't want to play her game.
>>
>>16623836
She's riding the cock carousel dude. Break it off.
>>
You might be a responsible adult with a job and a degree, while she's just a childish teen. Being 18 doesn't mean she's an adult at all. Most likely she's still in high school and has never experienced living alone, paying bills and going to work. She doesn't understand what a relationship between two adults is like, and she doesn't know what mutual respect is so whenever you question her about what she's doing she's gonna act as if her parents asked her those questions.
She's not ready to give you the adult relationship you deserve because she simply isn't an adult.
Let her have what's left of her late high school childhood and go find someone else. She needs to grow up by herself.

Remember, an adult relationship can only be held between two adults.
>>
Like other's are saying, it's probably in your best interest to break up with her. She sounds like she doesn't use good judgment and is thirsty for attention from other men, as much as it hurts to hear. Good luck, hope you find happiness.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.