[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice. was kinda planning (but didn't make real plans)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Need advice. was kinda planning (but didn't make real plans) to see significant other for new years/new years eve, turns out they're going away somewhere for a party (lasting 3 days or more) They'll probably be drinking, and will be sleeping in a cabin with a group of other people around their age, also drinking.

Am I right to be kind of suspicious? this person is bad with contact so I doubt ill hear from them for about 3 days and im already a little upset we couldn't see eachother on new years. I'll be hanging with another friend to distract myself. Idk what to think, they kind of know im worried about the cheating but just act super defensive, giving no real yes or no about the whole thing. Im not planning to initiate a conversation with them over text, and I don't expect them to text me much (or at all)

TL;DR:
>Partner going to party/camp out at a place a few hours away
>Lasting a few days
>Drinking
>Possibility of cheating
>Left alone on new years, not sure what to think

Am I overreacting? Someone actually straight up told me they might cheat which is why I started worrying. They showed me text messages my partner sent which could be interrupted as suspicious.
>>
Super weird that they didn't ask you to go with them imo. How long have you been together?
>>
Ye it's pretty much over, wouldn't expect much if anything of that relationship after the holidays are over.

If someone actually tells you that your partner will cheat that pretty much means everyone besides you already knew.

That being said this is also an important question.
>>16620971
>>
>>16620971
They're going with family, and I guess it was probably a last minute "you should really come" thing because they did wanna see me on new years. 9 months now.

>>16620997
It wasn't a "they're cheating and I have evidence" kind of thing. This person is just a good friend and they know I have relationship problems.

Im pretty sure my partner hasn't actually cheated, its just this is a pretty good opportunity to cheat, and they might do it if they thought they could get away with it, i've seen a few of their text messages to their ex, which are questionable but not really "cheating" territory (no nudes, nothing that suggestive from either party, sex brought up once or twice out of "curiousity)
>>
>>16621023
How long have you two been dating? Is it long enough that you're considered "family?"
>>
>>16620966
why wouldn't they invite you?

you should ditch them. i would be fucking livid if my partner wanted to go to something like that.

i mean, if they went to a party on new years, sure, that's one thing. but a 3 day cabin party?
>>
>>16621036
9 months, I guess not really. Family likes me but I'm antisocial so never really conversate with them. Me and partner have talked about going to this place before, but he only told me he was going the day before he left after I asked what he was doing on new years eve.
>>
Fishy as fuck mi hombre.
>>
>>16621023
>They're going with family
Is it just family, or is it like the Caravan Club thing in The Inbetweeners?
>>
>>16621038
Honestly I got one days notice on the whole thing and no real explanation other than "going off to this place for a new years party for a few days, sad I couldn't see you but senpai made me go along"

I could definitely have been invited yeah, but I guess I just wasn't planned for.
>>
>>16620966
Don't go insane now. Have some trust. Just stew in your paranoia for about 3 days and if she comes back she'd have to be a jedi level liar to hide cheating. If she does hide it, then shes a psycho and you should bail.
>>
>>16621054
Family and friends of family staying there, aka a bunch of 19-21 year olds who are friends of cousins and shit like that.

>>16621058
After telling me they just got mad at my friend for talking about cheating and fell asleep (or they're ignoring my messages)
>>
>>16621058
b-but senpai? what?
>>
>>16621061
Yeah. They aren't good liars but they'd try to hide it if it happened. I'll occupy myself until I see them again and justify having a quick check of their messages to see if anything went down.
>>
>>16621070
>Family and friends of family staying there, aka a bunch of 19-21 year olds who are friends of cousins and shit like that.
Huge red flag you weren't invited then.
>>
>>16621081
Yeah. talking to one of his friends and apparently they got semi invited to this thing, But not me. You're right, this is fucking weird. We did get into a fight a few weeks ago but I thought that was over with. Why would they not tell me about this thing until the last minute and not even ask if I wanted to go..?
>>
>>16621058
>male friend "forced" her to go
>totes didn't wan't :^)
erry time
>>
>>16621103
lmao i meant to say F A M

They're antisocial as fuck, probably didn't wanna go but felt obligated. (or they just used that as an excuse)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.