[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Aspie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: 1422932310976.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1422932310976.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
I got a whole lot of internal and external problems in my life and I'm trying to tackle them one at a time
Even though I assume all of you are weirdos and losers, (based on pics such as "these are the kind of people giving you fitness advice on fit" where some ugly dude posts his face and you realise that there are unironically weird and ugly af people on here)
I'm hoping some of you at least have some wisdom
I'm 19 and trying to get out of social retardville I feel like I'm making some progress
Mainly I only talk to guys and even then its only about sports
This kind of changed when one day I came in to work crying for various reasons and this girl I work with noticed when we were both entering the building at the same time, she wiped the tears from my face while I persisted on walking past and ignoring her. She kept on the gas and wanted me to tell her what was wrong, and she eventually got me to talk when she admitted she was crying at work a week earlier for a deeper personal reason. I told her what had me down and her reason for crying made me look like an over emotional faggot
We hugged and at 19 years old that is what I would call my first hug from a female ever that mattered and the first real conversation I had with a female about any topic
Kissless virgin btw
1/2
>>
File: 1450582641347.png (398 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1450582641347.png
398 KB, 414x499
I skirted through hs and middle school being semi popular or at least enough to hang around popular cliques and parties because playing sports, was able to get a prom date but I would equate that all to a form of cheerleader effect and alcohol
I barely speak to anyone I know from hs anymore
And that was like 3 months ago, we never mentioned it ever and im the only one she's ever told that to.
Just around a couple of days ago at work (despite in my head making a conscious effort the whole time) I found myself small talking with her more and now yesterday other women as well
But I find myself in the same pitfall of running out of shit to talk about, and no girl I know can endlessly talk about football
Just sports work and some news type shit and that's where my conversations end.
Also I need to get better at cracking jokes
Lately at work I've been getting roasted and I'm not quick enough off the tounge to get a good rebuttal and the second someone makes a joke that I'm ugly its game over because most people I work with are objectively better lookin than me, I would only consider myself a 7 at my highest with a haircut lighting clothes angle etc. And an honest grade of a 4 on any given occasionAlso back to the original girl who consoled me, I am trying to just make her into a 'guy' friend as best as I can and I guess what would be called friend zone and I'm hoping as I get better to talking with her, it can transfer to talking with other women. But I feel kind of jealous when she isn't taking to me, I don't really find her hot, just cute in a weird kind of way and I work with about 60 total women evenly distributed in attractiveness that she isn't really top tier. I definitely don't need any jealously in my life .
>Tldr
>Any wisdom on losing social aspie
>Is it possible I'm getting jealous?
Other wise I don't care what you guys reply about, I also just kind of wanted to share a little bit even if no one will read or reply
If any girls opinion please specify
2/2
>>
File: curious.gif (13 KB, 383x385) Image search: [Google]
curious.gif
13 KB, 383x385
what were the reasons for her crying and you crying? and where do you guys work? and also how old is she?
>>
... how did you play sports, go to parties, get drunk, go to prom with a date, and never hug a girl? kissless virgin I get, (I'm a year younger than you and am in that same situation, don't fucking sweat it dude it's not a race and as long as you're making progress everything is fine)

back on topic, you're a virgin, with oneitis, pedestalizing a girl, very very common problems, thankfully very curable if you get to work. I'm not going to act like I'm the pussy destroyer 2000 but I am not a social retard, talk to and flirt with genuinely attractive women all the time, (my kissless virginity is caused by stuff genuine skin problems that embarrass me too much to be able to progress with women, and logistics issues, as well as some anxiety) so I may be able to give you some advice

1) that tear wipe shit? that's bad. you don't want that. makes you look way too submissive and friendly. someone who browses 4chan should already be familiar with all the talk of alphas, betas, cucks, etc. and it's all true albeit exaggerated

2) you need more interests. i have the characteristic of being interested in way too much shit so I can hold a conversation on literally anything you throw at me if you want. but conversations are an art man you just gotta practice and cringe after cringe conversation you'll get better. i used to be real autistic and it felt like literally not knowing what was the good thing to say so i messed up bad so many fucking times until i got the hang of what is socially acceptable what isnt.

3) talking to women like friends doesnt help, unless you are utterly unable to control yourself at the thought of talking to a vagina bearer. if so then yeah get used to talking to women but you have to transition into learning how to flirt.
>>
File: 1 percent.jpg (52 KB, 474x960) Image search: [Google]
1 percent.jpg
52 KB, 474x960
>>16602068
as for the roasting its like jumping into a cold pool OP you HAVE to suffer until you get used to it. like i used to fucking hate getting ribbed and roasted by the cool guys I started to hang out with until i learned to take it and respond appropriately. after a while they accept you (it's a ritual for all male groups, to see who is strong and who isn't, same thing with girls, girls do this all the fucking time, google shit test)

so tldr

read some red pill stuff (highly recommend this! it will make you un aspie if you apply the process correctly) just don't start hating women because it's pointless and not what you're supposed to get from that

as for the jealousy it's called oneitis you're just getting attached to the only whiff of pussy (which isn't available anyway) you have.
>>
File: vandamme.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vandamme.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>16602049
She's also 19
I was sad because I had ran out of money completely and got in a car accident, police put me as the fault even though I'm the one who got hit by some old faggot, insurance payments going up and in one month after paying for a semester of college my bank account went from 13k to 4k nd money going out faster than its coming in (until I recently got a couple raises and asked for more hours) we both work at this restaurant type place that is probably one of the best in the country
On top of a general realization that my life is trash and will probably never be happy and going to college sucks and so does going to work and having little to no friends, I left that part out.
She was crying because her father was deported back to Cuba again couple years ago and his and her birthdays passed again and she still has never seen him sober past being a very young child he has a drinking problem the last time they met they were both in Poland and she was like 5
>>16602068
>never hug a girl
I meant a meaningful one, not just like a greeting
>tear wipe
I don't know senpai I think it was more of she didn't want other people to see my tears i initially didnt want her to do it at first because I realized it makes me look like a bitch and I shouldn't be crying in the first place, but it felt good having someone care about me a little bit for a little while

>>16602070
I know its common breh I went to high school. but I was just never good at it and lately I haven't been coming up with any replies
>>
>>16602008
Do you hate your parents?
>>
File: 1448976184360.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1448976184360.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>16602897
not really, i do love them, but i barely talk to them and still live with them
also merry christmas fags
>>
>>16603146
If you love your parents, you don't have any real problems and are just wining.
>>
Write your screenplay then commit suicide.
If your loved ones like it they will get it produced and it will have an extra edge.
Don't let the brilliance die with you.
>>
File: 278284545278.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
278284545278.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>16604443
I'm not a supreme gentleman or anything
Just trying to make a conscious effort and becoming more social and likeable
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.