[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychedellics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446788199236.jpg (129 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1446788199236.jpg
129 KB, 500x636
I have always wanted to try Psychs because i have herd a lot of good things specifically about inner reflection and such

I have a long history with perscribed drugs and mental illness. Diagnosed aspergers, and Generalized anxiety disorder i do not have any idea how these would affect me. I also smoke pot which keeps my anxiety mostly in check

What should i look or watch out for? should i do shrooms, LSD, or something different? I know stuff like have a trip sitter which would be my GF.
>>
I would recomend that you try 25-75 ug of lsd and not to take any meds before or after 12 hours prior before you do lsd
>>
I'd recommend doing it together, not having someone sober as a trip sitter. That is, of course, assuming she's tripped before. Sober people are oftentimes a buzz kill and a big thing that allows you to go deeper on psychedelics is bouncing ideas back and forth with someone who is also tripping and on the same wavelength. With a sober person you may talk to her and she may think "wow, this guy is really on another level," she'll subconsciously show this through her tone of voice or something, which you will pick up on because you pick up on these things much better when you're tripping, killing your buzz because you get self conscious. Psychedelics have helped me a good bit coming from a depression/anxiety background, but I would absolutely recommend against tripping in the company of sober people unless you really think you're going to lose it if you don't. Psychedelics are really not as crazy as people think unless we're talking about DMT or salvia. LSD and shrooms will certainly make you think wacky thoughts and possibly see visuals, but unless you take a huge dose you're not gonna lose you're fucking mind.
>>
uh

Generally doing psychedelics when you have a family history of mental illness isn't a good idea -- you straight up already have GAD. I definitely wouldn't. How sure am I? Sure enough that if you were my friend, I'd forcibly stop you from ingesting a psychedelic if it came down
>>
>>16599592
yeah agreeing with this guy.
OP don't fucking do psychs you big idiot.
>>
>>16598799
nice dubs but shit tier advice
>>
I wouldn't do psychs if you have a degree of mental illness.
>>
>>16599592
>>16599672
This.
>>16598799
God you're such a douche.
>>
well OP I suffer from severe social/generalised anxiety and have experienced psychotic symptoms.

I love psychedelics. They have changed my life.

What matters is how you feel at the time you plan on taking anything, especially LSD or shrooms. Set and setting! Make sure youre comfortable, in a familiar setting with a good friend or two, preferably one who has experience.

What matters most is that you make SURE that whay youre getting really is LSD. Street-wise youll mostly get a shitty (and very dangerous) research chemical. Order online, its the best way! Your first LSD dose should be around 100mcg btw, dont dive deep until you understand the experience. Wait a month and if it went well double the dose.

Do your research but honestly if you have mental health issues it hust means you have to be more mindful and tread more carefully.
>>
I get what people are saying, dont do psychedelics when you have mental health problems but I kinda disagree.

Just be more careful, look up the drug interactions with your meds beforehand and make sure youre in a good place both mentally and physically.

I have a friend who has Borderline Personality Disorder and a friend whos bi-polar. They have enjoyed psychedelics and refrain from using them when THEY know they are not in the right frame of mind to do so.
>>
I disagree with the hard-line stance that you should never do psychedelics if you have any kind of mental illness. I know several people with anxiety disorders who've taken them and had it help, i.e. had reduced anxiety for a good long while. Granted, it could have easily gone the other way, and you're playing with fire.

>I have a long history with perscribed drugs
I don't know exactly what you mean by this (you're currently on drugs? did you abuse prescription medicine or just take it?) but this is certainly giving me pause. Don't do it if you have a history of drug abuse or if you are currently on any kind of antidepressant or antianxiety meds.
>>
>>16598172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbygmWKpP8
>>
You mentioned you have aspergers yes?
If its almost entirely manageable, yes.
If you cant manage your condition (fly into fits, have uncontrollable mood swings or even just OTT frustration when things arent working, even just once in a while), no.
Psychedelics and mental health issues are often good friends, if you have the mental fortitude, but having something like an ASD is asking for the chance to fuck your whle life, and your head...
just be safe, if you have dont take more than a 1/2 a tab (should equal to average 70ug though that varies, do your study)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.