[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to girls? I always choke when girls try and talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449519437576.jpg (14 KB, 480x179) Image search: [Google]
1449519437576.jpg
14 KB, 480x179
How do I talk to girls? I always choke when girls try and talk to me. I'm at least a 7/10 and there's this girl way out of my league who wants to talk to my but I absolutely can not. I just don't want to be a disappointment especially because she's so fucking hot and for some reason seeing me as an option. How do I stop being a faggot? Pic unrelated but it makes me laugh
>>
Just pretend your a radio host when you talk to her
>>
>>16571334

in what context?

generally speaking i tell guys to think of it this way
>thats not a girl or potential gf
>its just a cool guy you know that you feel drawn to be friends with

like when you meet a guy in class and he mentions he likes the original planet of the apes series and you say you do too and you guys give each other a look like
>fuck yeah, marathon man

just do that. girls are not that different from guys. if you treat them like they are normal people, not objects of worship or things to be feared, then you realize its literally just conversation.

there is no how.
>>
>>16571348
Here's the context:
My best friend is trying to get with her best friend, and I started hanging out with them this week. They are always talking and I have no clue what to say because it feels kind they're having their own conversation and I really don't want to but in.
>>
>>16571372

butt in anyway. in your context there is literally no other way, and obviously both WANT you in the conversation.

to help along the way, when you 'butt in' do so by asking a question, either for clarification or more detail or simply their opinion on what they just said. then perhaps try to throw in a reactive opinion to that before saying 'go on?'

also, talk to your friend and explain the situation. plan situations where he might say 'oh god, anon said this funny story this morning... it was like... wait how'd it go?'

then he will let you tell the story. real or fake or from the itnernet doesnt matter. just tell it. get more confident. your friend may also ask more questions no matter what topic, moving to ask for your opinion on the various subjects so you are involved.

in time this becomes natural for you.
>>
>>16571342
then they will make fun of my bad radio host voice
>>
>>16571395
My friend is a total bro and he's really trying to set me up. She's really quirky and I think it's cute but he teases her so I can stick up for her :) Reading this really helps and in defiantly going to try and apply it tomorrow. Thanks
>>
>>16571420

>Defiantly

which ever method words i guess.
>>
>>16571423
Its 1:51 AM here, dude. Too late to care
>>
>>16571423
Whichever words lurk I guess.
>>
File: noogie-8316218.jpg (145 KB, 1300x1203) Image search: [Google]
noogie-8316218.jpg
145 KB, 1300x1203
>>16571430

im just teasing you anon.
>>
>>16571334

Just be friendly. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or try too hard to make them like you. In most interactions, you should just talk to them pretty much the same way you'd talk to a male friend. Just find common ground, goof around, make pleasant conversation. The worst thing you can do is overthink it.
>>
>>16571477
I'm usually pretty quick and clever with my friends but with girls I freeze up. How should I even start the conversation? I feel like if the ball got rolling I could keep it going
>>
>>16571488

Just don't think of it as flirting until you've gotten to know each other a bit. Start the conversation exactly as you would if you were just trying to make friends with someone. If it helps, pretend you're meeting your cousin or something, and there's no possibility of sex. Don't stress about whether or not she's attracted to you. Just talk to her like a person.

And this honestly applies to later stages of a relationship, too. Good "flirting" really just means taking an active interest in someone, talking to them and paying attention to them when you don't have to for any reason. Guys who try to have "game" are usually pretty transparent, and they're usually just trying to cover up the fact that they're very uncomfortable with women and unsure of how to behave. Generally speaking, you shouldn't try to talk dirty or give a lot of innuendos in conversation until you've actually had sex together.

Just be nice, joke around, talk about yourself and listen to her talk about herself. Get to know each other. If you like her, make your interest clear and ask her out early on, but don't be vulgar or weird about it. Just be straightforward with people.
>>
>>16571527

this is good advice thank you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.