[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatigue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1445959216601.jpg (39 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445959216601.jpg
39 KB, 576x576
So I got back from Basic and AIT in December last year and ever since, things havent been normal for me mentally.

For starters, the second I got back, I was terrified of being alone and would spend days at my friends house.

Then came school, and this is where I need advice in. School has always been my priority since I was a kid but ever since I got back, my brain does this thing were it refuses to learn. It simply wont take in any new knowledge and Ive seen myself drop tremendously compared to the honor-roll AP top 10 student that I was before I shipped off. Im just not there mentally, and Im tired and I wish I was able to overcome whatever is making my brain so stubborn.

Is there anybody out there, preferably someone whose spent more than a year away from home, who can give me a better understanding of whats going on with my brain and what to do to oversome said obstacles?

Much Appreciated.
>>
>>16522886
ur a war criminal for serving in the pig scum army

u get what u deserve

alla akbar
>>
>>16522898
>complains about america
>seeks asylum here once your shit hole country goes to shit
GTFO right the fuck now guy.
>>
Fatigue. Your brain probably was under the most pressure during basic and now it's just not accustomed to learning anything anymore. My recommendation is get 6 - 8 hours of sleep on work days, coffee, fruit, bread, and juice. Stay away from candy or things that can make you crash. Also don't go to a doctor and complain about these symptoms because all they want to do is write you a prescription for aderall of whatever poison they sell, that'll make you focus, yes, but on days when you dont have it, you'll crash drastically. I think its against AR too, but im not sure, you'll have to check.

Best of luck!
>>
File: 1448952723300.jpg (75 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1448952723300.jpg
75 KB, 1136x640
>>16522898
>>
>>16522886
Anon above me is wrong. Adederall is great. Look i´m still awake and totally focused.
>>
>>16522886
It's not your brain deteriorating, most people have a rough first year. High schools cater to the stupid person since it's mandatory, so naturally it's a cakewalk for anyone of average intelligence. Colleges get to be more selective of their students since it isn't mandatory, and thus courses are to be taught in a manner that actually thoroughly explores a subject matter.

In short, you were never actually smart.
And >>16522898, is right, you are just a welfare queen too stupid to do anything but fight sand niggers in the desert. You should have allowed yourself to be blown up instead of returning to waste taxpayer money when you eventually fail and become a NEET living off welfare.
>>
>>16522886
You are your own image.
>>
Go to a counselor, then haze yourself

>hurr durr ptsd from bootcamp and some schoolhouse

If your not lieing and being a needy prick, then your fucked up becuase this is not normal
>>
>>16522886
>that image
>if you fail this two hour test you've been studying months for, you have to do it all over again next semester
But yeah military is stressful as shit too. It apparently gets easier after basic though from what I've heard from friends.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me boot.

What branch? What MOS?

You fucking went to basic and you feel like you have PTSD? lol no. You fucking suck and want attention. You want it so bad you are convincing yourself you are a different special snowflake.

Fucking grow up.
>>
>>16522886
Nice picture fag, must've been hard with all your other lowlife underachiever friends

Anyway university is harder than high school you're just retarded
>>
Ur just a fag op.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.