[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay this must just be so vanilla for you guys A girl lied about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (10 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
10 KB, 192x256
Okay this must just be so vanilla for you guys

A girl lied about being on the pill to me and lied about taking the ECP.

I didn't cum, but im freaking out about pre-cum

She seems like an idiot from what I gather from our facebook conversation, but probably doesnt want a kid cause shes in university, although i dont know what she'd be like if push came to shove with the possibility of an abortion.

What to do team?
>>
pls buimp
>>
>>17370864
Nothing. Now you play the waiting game. If she suspects herself preggo, one would assume she'd go get a pregnancy test.
If she diesn't believe herself to be pregnant, one of two things happen; she's either not pregnant, or she is, and finds out about it later.
Either way, until it's know what the deal is, you just wait.

>or throw the bitch down a flight of stairs, whichever.
>>
>>17370873
we're early days now, like 3-4 days after. Is it rude to ask when her period is due?
>>
>>17370880
That would depend on how well you know her, I guess.
Or, if you're worried about the possibility of her being pregnant, tell her your concerns and see how it goes from there.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.