[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot girl casually says text me after a hug goodbye. Do I a)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468710034698s.jpg (9 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
1468710034698s.jpg
9 KB, 227x250
Hot girl casually says text me after a hug goodbye.

Do I

a) Text her
b) Not text her
c) Masturbate in sad loneliness
>>
>>17370147
Text her AND masturbate maybe?

Obvious choice.
>>
Text her about inane things and masterbate to the knowledge that a girl wants to talk to you
>>
>>17370176
>>17370202

thanks for replies. i can just see it ending with nothing happening which kills my enthusiasm
>>
if you text her while your edging, you could get some brain juices flowing that would get you to talk smooth and get dem panties, nahimsayin
>>
>>17370220
>oh heyy!!
>y-you too
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27 KB, 596x324) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27 KB, 596x324
>>17370147

>girl says I should text her
>should I text her?
>>
>>17370217
Who cares?

Think about it logically.

A.You text her, nothing happens, regret texting her. Bad.
B.You text her, something happens. Good.
C.You don't text her, nothing happens, regret not texting her because missing out on B. This does not require absolute knowledge of A/B because there is a chance of B. Bad
D. You don't text her, nothing happens, don't regret texting her because missing out on A. Good. But this requires absolute knowledge of A/B as B is still a chance, so you will never ever feel this way.

The only good outcome requires you to text her, or for you you to know the future. You don't know the future, so you must text.
>>
>>17370246
you're right, sir. you are right

i will ask to munch on the poon
>>
>>17370241
dnt mke fun of me :(
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.