[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If age of consent is 16 in your state does that mean you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (797 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
797 KB, 640x1136
If age of consent is 16 in your state does that mean you can bang a 16 year old in your 20s? Is that morally wrong?
>>
Yes you can and no it's not as long as she likes you and you respect her. Just no pictures/videos until 18.
>>
>>17369771
Nothing wrong with it if you both want it. It's just weird. People might think there is something wrong with you
>>
File: stirner_400x400.png (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stirner_400x400.png
101 KB, 400x400
>>17369771
>Morally
>Wrong
wew lad
>>
>>17369771
It really depends, where I'm from it works like this
>AoC = 16
>Until they are 18 you must be less than three years older than them
Laws aren't the same everywhere in the U.S., and what you're doing might actually be illegal. I also think anything above 20 is morally wrong.
>>
>>17370065

That is called the romeo and juliet law. Wikipedia has an article detailing each states specifics.
>>
When I was 19 I went to Denmark and was screwing a 15 year old who was only interested in me because I would buy her liquor. The whole affair was perfectly legal but sometimes I feel pretty bad about it.

Morality is not legality and legality is not morality. You may feel that breaking laws is immoral but that's a different thing entirely.
>>
>>17369771
You're too old
And have you ever been around teenagers? They can't fucking do anything what with curfews and parents and lack of maturity
>>
>>17369771
Canada
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.