[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i kinda don't understand how people can live without drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1441067424301.jpg (55 KB, 420x510) Image search: [Google]
1441067424301.jpg
55 KB, 420x510
i kinda don't understand how people can live without drinking regularly. what do other people do? i understand that a normie can go and be with his girlfriend or whatever. but what can a fuck-up do
>>
>>17369637
OP, if you're an alcoholic then why can't you spit instead of swallowing so you don't get drunk and don't kill your liver?
>>
>>17369649
that doesn't make sense. i don't like the flavor, i like being drunk. which is probably the case with most people who drink a lot
>>
just go to your parents and tell them you need help to quit drinking after a few years you wont need alcohol anymore but just take it a day at a time.
>>
Im a "normie" with a gf and a drinking problem. Both of us have a drinking problem, really. I admit it's a terrible habit but it's a lot more fun being hammered every night with company. Especially sexy company.

Find drinking buddies?
>>
>>17369637

drinking IS the normie thing to do. not drinking is not.

for me i just
>play dodgeball
>play pokemon GO
>write scripts
>film the scripts
>edit the videos
>go on dates
>go to the bar and just drink a glass of water (or even better, a soda) and just chat with people there
>have people over for movies, anime, video games etc.
>>
>>17369637
>What do other people do?
They smoke weed.
>>
>>17369656
i don't need to quit
>>17369674
you're going on dates and chatting to people in bars you fucking poser. i'm in my room all day programming for peanuts and playing mmorpgs and drinking by myself until i black out every other night
>>
I can't drink for medical reasons. Neither can my wife (differebt reasons though), so it works out fine for the two of us.

What do we do instead of drinking? Pretty much anything else. Then again, neither of us particularly misses alcohol, so we don't have to fight against that.
>>
>>17369679

that was supposed to be ironic right?
>>
>>17369679
the first step is admitting you have a problem.
>>
>>17369637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zOlpPUDCg
>>
>>17369694
i have a problem, but i don't need to quit yet
>>17369682
no
>>
File: graphics-alcohol-630122.jpg (30 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
graphics-alcohol-630122.jpg
30 KB, 284x400
I don't know, OP. Cheers.
>>
I don't drink at all and so does my bf. We mainly spend our free time with being in nature (swimming in a river, making a bonfire, and so on), watching a movie or having sex/taking a nap/talking about whatever crosses our minds.
If i'm alone, i draw, play piano, read, exercise, run errands, shitpost on 4chan or do chores. He does a lot of different sports or plays some vidya when he's not learning. We also both spend a lot of time with our families. We're kind of loner, so we both have very few buy close friends that we don't see that often. plenty if options witheout getting drunk.
I have been single for a long time and the way i spend my free time hasn't significally changed since i'm in a relationship. We see each other once a week mostly, so it's just one evening less of shitposting.
>>
>>17369681
>>17369833
yeah you fucking normies. i got it. you have a significant other. you can do stuff with them, feel all warm and fuzzy and have s*x. i even stated in the op that i know what normies do
>>
>>17369637
there is lots of shit to do. you need to get some hobbies. Also, how often is considered regular in regards to drinking? i dont know how people can drink more than once a week. Someone clearly has issues if they dont do anything but drink.
>>
>>17369879
lol they are not fucking normies. someone is definitely not a normie if they dont drink. do you even know what a normie is?
>>
It would negate all my gains.
>>
>>17369879
also. if someone doesent drink they dont spend 24/7 cuddling with their partner or fucking. they have hobbies. are you autistic?
>>
>>17369901
i'm not saying they're normies because they don't drink, i'm saying they're normies because they managed to find a SO
>>
>>17369637
Masturbate furiously 6 times a day. At least that's what I do.
>>
>>17369910
lots of people who are different have partners though. near enough all of my friends dont drink on the reg. its not hard to find a hobby. video games, reading, drawing, working out, films, internet, writing - this is just some shit off the top of the head. all sorts you can do.
>>
>>17369833

How do you get a bf when youre a loner?
>>
>>17369786
...But have you really considered that you DO have a problem? You might not be a full on alcoholic but using it to distract from your shitty life is alcoholic behavior. When will you quit? How much would you have to lose?
>>
>>17369981
i undestand i have a problem. i don't know when i'm going to quit. i've accepted this might kill me and get me in shitty situations and i'm kinda okay with this. i would quit if there was a good incentive
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.