[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mending things after you fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pensive-obama.jpg (16 KB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
pensive-obama.jpg
16 KB, 300x322
I guess i am gonna get shit on for this post but w/e.

A few months ago i got funky with the girl of a friend of mine. The guy stopped talking to me obviously and i didn't try to contact him again. It was a stupid thing that i did (to say the least) and i pretty much regret it.

He left country for work and will be back this november. I would really like to talk to him and try to mend things if possible. What do you think? Any particular way i should proceed?
>>
offer him your boipucci
>>
yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell
>>
>>17369593
Bruh sorry I dicked your girl down, she liked it though. It's not my fault your girls a thirsty one
>>
>>17369593
>i got funky with the girl of a friend of mine
what does that mean? you fucked his gf? it depends on what you have done.
>>
>>17369618
They funked
>>
>>17369593
I can't see any way of mending it, no matter how you try and make it up to him, you will still be the guy that fucked his missus.
The best way to help him is by avoiding him unless he contacts you first, don't try and apologise, don't try and say "bruh I did you a favour", don't say "well its better she cheat on you with someone you know", consider yourself lucky that he didn't kick the shit out of you.
Source: I've been cheated on
>>
>pretty much regret it

You cucked up OP. If he wants to mend things he'll eventually come around to you.
>>
>>17369618

Yep, i fucked her. Also their relationship was fucked up beyond repair and i was her excuse to end it. AFAIK they are no longer together.

>>17369635
>>17369639

I guess it comes down to this. No i wasn't going for the smartass "i did ya a favor" bit. It would be an honest apology because, as i said, i fucked up big time.

The main reason for this is we have many common friends that i hang out with so i
wanted to avoid akward situations.
>>
>>17370204
Lmao
You don't even give a fuck about him
>>
>>17370252
No, seriously, i do. My bad if that last line of mine sounded as if i don't care, but in the worse case scenario i simply want us to at least be civil near our friends so that they don't have to decide to single one of us out.
>>
>>17370321
It still sounds like you only want to "make up" with him so that you don't lose those mutual friends.

You deserve to lose them, you're a piece of trash m8
>>
>>17369593
The best thing you can do for him is to leave him alone!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.