[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of circles/shades under my eyes ? I sleep and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: olive-oil-for-dark-circles.jpg (15 KB, 478x278) Image search: [Google]
olive-oil-for-dark-circles.jpg
15 KB, 478x278
How to get rid of circles/shades under my eyes ? I sleep and drink water well for the record.
>>
You can't.

Vitamin C serum might help lighten the dark color a little, but that's all.
>>
>>17369550
>tfw you will look like a drug addict for the rest of your life
>>
without plastic surgery you can't, I have them too. I recommend you just get used to the fact that you'll look like an anime villain for the rest of your life.

Honestly you notice them far more than anyone else does
>>
>>17369516
How about you sleep like a normal human being for once? 11PM to 9AM

Or if you're desperate start putting cucumbers on your eyelids like a stereotypical primadona.
>>
http://www.soothe.ca/articole/article19_dark_circles_2.htm

http://gbtimes.com/china/use-tcm-remove-dark-eye-circles
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>17369623
>How about you sleep like a normal human being for once? 11PM to 9AM
Woooow. How have I never thought of this befooore? Thanks, faggot.
>>
It's probably about 75% genetics, I've had mine since I was kid but I've gotten used to them and actually kinda like them, they give off that "whatever/tired of bullshit" aura.
The only thing that makes them slightly less defined is being well-rested.
>>
>>17369516
It's mostly genetic. I have them too and they never really go away although they do get really bad when I haven't slept much. So just try and get enough sleep and you'll be okay.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.