[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a really bad position right now on the edge of breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467769660741.jpg (28 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1467769660741.jpg
28 KB, 540x360
I'm in a really bad position right now on the edge of breaking up with my girlfriend.

>im her first bf
>first it all went well
>one day she got annoyed and went home and we didnt speak for a week
>she instead hung out with her "crush before me" and my friend who refused to speak to me too
>we called and she cries within the 10 minutes
>were really not working out but I want to believe
>I also don't want to be in a relationship
>I'll lose friends if I break up with her.

I don't know what to do /adv/ please help
>>
Are you 15?
>>
>>17369011
Go talk to a therapist about learning how to not be an asshole. Everything else falls into place after that.
>>
Underageb& should've broken up after she went out with the other guy, you cuck. She probably slobbed all over his knob and knew you'd take it.
>>
How old are you two?
>>
>>17369011
she manufactured an argument to jump to her crush. Happens all the time. You are toast OP, women cannot work through a disagreement with a bf or husband without jumping on new dick. Guess it clears their heads.
>>
>>17369011
>i`ll lose friends

i sure hope those friends are giving you handjobs under the table cuz otherwise what the fuck are you a pussy op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.