[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 and one night stands and pulling girls at night-clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (2 MB, 3792x2664) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 MB, 3792x2664
I'm 20 and one night stands and pulling girls at night-clubs just doesn't do it for me anymore. It feels nice to kiss them, feel them up and everything but it feels empty at the same time, I don't want to speak to them the next day and just feel like a piece of shit.
I think I want a proper girlfriend but I don't know how to get around that since I've never had one. The girl who I actually liked properly but who never reciprocated my advances and just in general felt like she was too good for me also recently got herself a boyfriend which despite everything made me kinda upset and caused me to rethink a lot of things.
Where do I go from here if I want a fulfilling relationship that will make me happy?
>>
just bee yourself
>>
File: 1863245431.gif (469 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1863245431.gif
469 KB, 450x253
>>17368908
>I'm 20 and one night stands and pulling girls at night-clubs just doesn't do it for me anymore.
Congratulations, kiddo, you're an adult now.
>>
>>17368908

>I think I want a proper girlfriend

Yep, that's your goal.

>The girl who I actually liked properly but who never reciprocated my advances

She was never interested, she never will be. Accept that fact.

>Where do I go from here if I want a fulfilling relationship that will make me happy?

By putting your effort in reaching the goal instead of wasting it on someone who will not help to reach that goal. Join a dating site for proper folk (no Tinder), start working out, buy yourself a sharp shirt and jeans, and learn how to talk to people as if they are normal, breathing, human beings.

Once you get a proper girlfriend, you will forget about the girl who never reciprocated. You will shrug and ask what the fuzz was all about.
>>
Thanks man, I did already accept that she never was into me, and I was never in the running, but it did take a while to completely come to terms with.
I have went back to gym recently too, somehow I was very motivated, probably to help me take my mind of the girl.

Where do I go from here though? Where do I meet girls? Don't really wanna date within my friend circle and not sure where to meet other girls? I usually met them at clubs/raves etc. but I don't think I really want one of them as a gf.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.