[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to best contact that grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1458828785159.jpg (138 KB, 780x1005) Image search: [Google]
1458828785159.jpg
138 KB, 780x1005
Hi,
there's this chick I know from a university sports group that I had half a year ago. I only spoke to her briefly in that time and last time I spoke to her was casual and half a year ago.

In the last couple of weeks I saw her a handful of times where she seemed to blush / smile at me. Last time at the cafeteria complex but she only smiled from afar and I didn't think much of it.... until the evening that day when I held my dick in my hand once again...

Problem: now lectures are over and I could only see her in the cafeteria complex by chance within the next few weeks.

so HOW should I talk to her?

should I get her number from the Whatsapp group we were both in ?

should I wait somewhere and then try to 'coincidentally' meet her in the cafeteria complex?

please answer with the reasoning behind the decision. Thank you very much guys!
>>
>>17368649
Get her number.
"Hi. I saw you across the room and realized it has been months since the sports group. Would you like to join me in a coffee/Coke to catch up?"
>>
File: 1461562962749.jpg (259 KB, 920x1385) Image search: [Google]
1461562962749.jpg
259 KB, 920x1385
brump
>>
File: 1459772468603.jpg (776 KB, 3263x1839) Image search: [Google]
1459772468603.jpg
776 KB, 3263x1839
just be yourself :^)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.