[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv Recently enough a group of my friends and other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1434810742224.jpg (356 KB, 790x615) Image search: [Google]
1434810742224.jpg
356 KB, 790x615
Hey /adv

Recently enough a group of my friends and other people have been organising beach parties. I went to a few and they're quite fun. Unfortunately the last one I embarrassed myself horribly. I got seriously drunk and started getting sick. To add insult to injury I went to a state of trauma. My friends looked after me and got me home as well as the other people too which I'm thankful for.
Now I feel scared too go back. I feel I can't go back. I feel highly embarrassed and feel if I go il only embarrass myself and ruin other people's night. There's one today. Should I go?
>>
You should go if it isn't already over.
I drink too much and throw up and pass out every so often.
In fact I hosted a barbecue where I ended the night by throwing up and passing out. The only time it ever comes up is when I bring it up.

Point being, nobody gives a shit except you. Everyone has a bad party.
>>
>>17368542
This, it has atleast happens once to everybody, and the only one making a fuss about it is you, sometimes my best friend comes up with it and we laugh it off, Eitherway, don't stress about it happens to everybody
>>
>>17368491
Don't worry about it too much. Stuff like this happens, and honestly I think almost everyone has been there at least once. Heck I know I've been there a few times. Just don't overthink it!
>>
>>17368491
>went to a party two weeks ago
>drank a shit ton and threw up in sink
>beer bong was in sink
>threw up on beer bong and passed out on the couch

I came back two days ago, and all that happened from that was that I laughed about it with a bunch of people and nobody gave a fuck 10 minutes later.

People get sick when they drink too much. It's not that big a deal.
>>
>>17368491
Everyone has a bad night, just keep going to those parties. If someone brings it up, play along and have a good laugh about it.
>>
>>17368491
Go. Open with a joke "I promise not to hog the spotlight this time" and then just get on with having fun. But don't drink.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.