[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I done goofed guys >Girlfriend and I had an argument >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462487871099.jpg (35 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
1462487871099.jpg
35 KB, 460x613
I done goofed guys

>Girlfriend and I had an argument
>I thought I had seen an STD but was wrong
>Didn't tell her because I knew she'd get upset with me but she noticed I was concerned
>Kept pressuring me to tell her what was wrong, I keep saying "Nothing" because for all intents and purposes nothing WAS wrong
>She starts crying, I tell her, we argue for a bit
>Kisses me good bye, asks me to text her when I get home
>She texts me couple days later, says she doesn't want a sexual relationship with me
>I defend my actions, she says it's not about whether or not I'm a bad guy for it, we still argue
>I ask if she wants to meet and talk in person, she agrees but then goes to hang out with her friends because she doesn't want to argue with me
>I send her a lengthy apology afterward, she says we'll talk in person
>We set up a time, I remind her
>No responses to texts, she just went to bed instead
>I go off on her over text about how immature she's been and how sick I am of her bailing on me
>We argue on the phone while I'm at the airport for my trip to Vegas. I say how I've been beating myself up over what happened and it was shitty of her to keep dodging me and that I just wanted to be there for her and help her out, she says she doesn't have to justify why she hung out with friends instead or doesn't want sex
>I text her "it's up to you to decide if I'm still worth talking to. I'm not letting this bother me while I'm gone"

She hasn't texted me yet, but I'm still on vacation. Was I out of line? Should I reach out after I fly in tomorrow? Is it even worth it?
>>
>>17368125
Cut contact and move on.
>>
>>17368138
Just like that?
>>
>>17368285
Do yourself a favour man and listen to anon, you have 2 cut her out
>>
>>17368125
stop making threads about this dickhead. you fucked up initially and now it sounds like you're both handling it poorly. you're probably too immature to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17368609
There are new developments and problems though. And I honestly still don't think I fucked up in the beginning. I've had a scare before and I've never seen any test results from her. Being cautious about someone you don't know completely and her sexual health is perfectly reasonable. She pressured me into making the accusation.
>>
>>17368125
>I thought I had seen an STD
What?
>>
>>17369183
Herpes sores. It was like 1 am when I wrote this last night.
>>
>>17369212
Did you see those on her or on yourself?
>>
>>17369245
Her. They apparently weren't though. I didn't know Fordyce spots could appear on her labia.
>>
>>17368125

She cheated like fuck and is making you feel bad for it.

And it's working.
>>
>>17368125
I remember your last 2 threads.
You deserved it.
>>
>>17369372
No she didn't. We've been together nearly every single night before then

>>17369391
No I don't and it was only one thread. She reacted in an immature way
>>
What book is that from?
>>
Your reaction was natural, and so was hers. Your apology (assuming it's not an STD) is fair, and I think your desire to meet and talk over it is admirable. That being said, chasing the other person in the relationship is not good for you. If she sees this a reason to leave you, then that's sort of a red flag and (you have to be confident) her loss.

I had something similar happen with some stankass discharge that was apparently normal. We resolved the argument in like ten minutes and were very affectionate that very same day. She felt insecure and hurt by the thought that her hygiene could have been poor, but she didn't run away from me over it.

Now the STD thought may be a little bit more serious. She might have some guilt over the sex she's had in the past, and needs some time to process what she's feeling. My point still remains that, if you are being 100% cool, she should come back to you after this. That's not a reason to leave a person. Just be polite and stand your ground. Don't beg for forgiveness over having an illegal thought or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.