[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My submissive gf wants me to make non-sexual rules for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fist.png (78 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
fist.png
78 KB, 300x360
My submissive gf wants me to make non-sexual rules for her

I don't even know where to start, any ideas?
>>
Give her a bed time, a diet plan, and a list of people she can talk to when you're not with her.
>>
File: 4-Facts-About-Saami-Lapps-2.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
4-Facts-About-Saami-Lapps-2.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
Forced exercise.

She has to share all fantasies with you.

Special clothes.
>>
>>17367957
Yeah that sounds good, maybe I'll replace the last item with making her refer to me by a specific name with other people

Thanks anon
>>
Pin her to the ground, and shove silverware up her butt
>>
>>17367969
I'm here to help.
>>
>>17367968
Good ideas from you too anon
>>
Sort her wardrobe. Tell her what clothes she can where when. Give her few options that she has to choose from when with you in public.
>>
How dare she demand not only rules but attempt to prescribe the allowed sexuality thereof!? Infamous, I say!

Tut tut! Thrash the hussy for such impropriety and if she speaks out of turn again, let her play hare to the hounds!
>>
>>17367951

rules:
>no speaking unless spoken to - if she wants to speak she has to tap you on the shoulder or raise her hand

>she must never interrupt you or raise her voice

>your permission is required for any of the medium - large decisions she has to make
(eg: changing hair colour, promotion requiring her to move state)

>must be willing to drop whatever she's doing upon your request
(within reason, don't push it or she may be less willing to obey rules in general)

>if she breaks any of these rules she must sit in the closet for 5 minutes without her phone or anything

what was the context of when she asked for these rules?
>how did she ask??
>what prompted her to ask??
>any notable fetishes??
>how long have you been together??
>how is your sex life??

>>17368035
agreed

If she's legit submissive, you're going to want to start imposing sexual rules as well
just don't explain them upfront, impose them during sex when necessary

would be best to start doing this maybe a month after her getting used to the non-sexual rules, transition should be smooth
( unless she's particularly against submission in the bedroom )
>>
>>17367951
clean house
do dishes
do laundry
learn proper massage technique and apply it to you daily
>>
OP you do realize if you ask us to help you with a problem,
You're meant to interact with us and help us to help you?

You're on /adv/
Imagine if someone just posted:
>what phone should I get to compliment my job

How can we know unless you answer our questions
>>
File: giveyourrelativessomelovin.jpg (195 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
giveyourrelativessomelovin.jpg
195 KB, 868x1024
>>17367969
make her refer to You as a sibiling
incest fetish a best
>>
>>17367951
she has daddy issues
break up with her
>>
>>17367969
Make her call you Kirito-kun
>>
What is this shit? Is this really? Why?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.