[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two women in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: the_blow_to_the_heart_1952.jpg (203 KB, 770x960) Image search: [Google]
the_blow_to_the_heart_1952.jpg
203 KB, 770x960
I met a girl 6 month ago and we have had a whirlwind of a relationship with really great highs and terrible lows. It ended badly and she told me she wanted out, so I obliged. No contact was initiated.

For two weeks I tried hard to move on. I saw a girl I vaguely knew (we met through a friend) and I had a chat with her. We hit it off real well. We've been talking for two weeks. And every day we get closer.

Now yesterday the first girl contacted me and informed me she deeply regretted ending it. She talked to me in a manner which he never spoke with before. I can feel that she really regrets what she did. now I have two of these girls that are clearly interested and I don't know what to do. Do I play it cool and just talk to both? Do I just move on from the first?? Help me /adv/
>>
>>17367697
>whirlwind of a relationship with really great highs and terrible lows
Got out of a relationship like that 6 months ago. It's not worth it in the end. It becomes almost addictive to have a relationship like that and it's painful when it ends for good. If you're having this whole breakup nonsense happening now it will never end. The last relationship I was in was constantly this shit and we didn't know how to stop. It hurts more than anything else, from my experience and the highs will start to fade and it's going to turn from being highs and lows to just being lows.
>>
>>17367705
So far it seems ok...is this temporary?
>>
>>17367736
Yeah. She will make you feel bad for as long as you know her for when she finds out you're trying to pick between her and this other girl, if she's the way I think she is.

Just cut your losses and go with the new girl. If you really think you'll be okay then go with the old girl you broke up with. Sometimes things work out, but if it ends and it goes on for a while it will hurt.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.