[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentleman, I have severely fucked up. I'll try keep this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ff12_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ff12_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
Gentleman, I have severely fucked up.

I'll try keep this sort, and pardon any whiny stuff, but Iv'e never been in a situation like this before.

>Been an emotional wreck for a while
>Usual self loathing bullshit
>Sexually abused by parent etc
>Have a very close friend who effectively supports me through my bullshit
We'll call the friend Lucy
>Lucy gets out of bad relationship, guy was fucked up
>Enjoy the fact me and Lucy keep no secrets, a lot of trust, refuge from my bullshit
>One night, horny as hell and bored
>Lucy's ex starts sending me sexual messages,
>I have too little self control to stop myself
>End up sexting her ex who I swore to her I'd hate
>Now feel like shit because of guilty conscience and the fact there's something now kept hidden between us

What the hell do I do? It's a pathetic situation, but I'm at a crossroads.
If I don't tell her I might feel constant shame and guilt
If I do tell her I'll lose the one source of emotional support I have and collapse into further bullshit.

What do /adv/?
>>
Shameful bump
>>
>>17367527
Kek you're a terrible friend and literally the reason r9k is a thing
>this dude is a total asshole and treated my one and only friend like shit
>but nah imma show him my tits he's hot
>>
>>17367582
Yeah my thoughts exactly,
So should I just own up and accept the punishment for it?
>>
>>17367589
But to answer your question, be honest with her and explain you feel bad. I say do it before he does, because he won't describe your actions in a very positive light.

Also don't be surprised if you lose her as a friend. That's pretty unforgivable shit right there, but idk her so all I'm saying is it's better she heard it from you
>>
>>17367592
This OP. The longer you hide it the worst it will be when it eventually comes out (it might not but that's not guaranteed). Better to hear it from you than him.
>>
>>17367592
Hmm yeah okay, honesty I've never done anything like this before, I expected a lot more of myself. I'm a dude and it didn't really resister as wrong until I realised what I had done
>>
>>17367612
People do dumb things to get their rocks off. I just hope for your sake it doesn't cost you a friend.

Good luck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.