[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend bought a vibrator to see what it's like. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 550x550
My girlfriend bought a vibrator to see what it's like. We could use it together and she can use it when she's horny and I'm not around. I'm completely fine with this, I even encouraged it.

My question now is: Could this impact our sex-life to the point where sex without the vibrator becomes less enjoyable to her? Should I be worried about this?

She has no problem having orgasms during sex and when I eat her out or finger her. Could this change after she's used her vibrator a few times?
>>
I'd say it can only become an issue if there is no emotional attachment between you too. Is your relationship only about sex? If no, chances are she would much rather make love to you, a living human being, than her vibrator.
>>
>>17367112
>Could this impact our sex-life to the point where sex without the vibrator becomes less enjoyable to her?

Sex is multidimensional. She might grow to really like the stimulation of the vibe, but you are a real person, one she has strong feelings for. The vibe cannot compete with you there. If anything, she'll be asking you to use it on her as foreplay.

>Should I be worried about this?

No.
>>
>>17367140
That's not an issue at all.

She doesn't like masturbating much because she she can't climax as hard (if at all) as when we're having sex.

I'm just wondering if her using a vibrator might affect how sensitive she is significantly.

She obviously wouldn't use it regularly, but when we don't see eachother for a while it would be useful for her when she's feeling horny.
>>
>>17367150
Fair enough.

I guess I'm underestimating the psychological aspect here.

Thanks m8
>>
>>17367112
From my own personal experience, I'Ve found that toys that are used by/with both partners, become a shared toy, and women (again, just my own experience) will tend to use it less, or not at all, without the other partner.
Toys that are initially used solo, tend to stay solo toys.
Let her use it on you, too.
>>
>>17367167

I think OP is fine with her using it without him. In fact, I think that was the point.
>>
>>17367171
You're right. I kinda misread the post, thinking it was one of those "Am I gonna get cucked by a sex toy my girl bought" type situations.
>>
>>17367183
No that's not it at all.

I'm happy that she'd have something she can use to get off when she's by herself, but I'd just find it a pity if it would make sex become less enjoyable to her in comparison.
>>
>>17367112
nothing hotter than watching a woman get herself off with a vibrator or fucking herself on a dildo
>>
>>17367194
Dont worry anymore. Sex is like 80% mental stimulation for women. As long as that mental and emotional connection is strong in your relationship, she will not prefer the vibrator over you.

Ive dated girls with pretty strong vibrators. They always told me that sex with me is infinetly better.
>>
>>17367402
>Sex is like 80% mental stimulation for people.
ftfy my nigga
>>
>>17367407
Speaking the truth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.