[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shy girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
So i recently got off my ass and took a trip to /fit/ and start to get my life back together

i decided to get better looking and to meet some girls and bros to hang with

i could probably get one of the 7/10 "popular" girls if i try hard but my ideal woman is the shy one that no one notices, the one that people usually don't care about, the one that spends her time alone.

i always thought these types of girls where much more understanding and loving and less likely to be complete cunts about stupid shit and cheat on me. I also really love the way they act all shy and cute, i think its sexy as fuck.
anyway i don't have a huge amount of experience with women and was wondering if i should spend time trying to get a good looking 6-7/10 qt girl who might not work out or go for hanging with the shy cute girl no one notices.

I mainly ask because i have heard from other anons that once you start to give these girls attention and really get to know them and love them some of them end up thinking they are better than you leaving you for someone "better" and i would kind of hate that
i would rather not learn the hard way and would appreciate some input.
maybe im just stereotyping these type of girls but i really don't want a broken heart again and it would be easier for me not to bother if there is a high chance of them cheating or leaving

for reference i would consider myself 6/10 18m kind of skinny and don't look buff but not flabby
>>
>>17366919
In all honesty your problem is you're trying to find someone who you think won't leave your sorry ass.
>>
>>17366935
probably true but aren't we all?
i would much rather not have someone i like drop my ass the same as any other guy
>>
>>17366946
Yeah but a relationship built on fear always end up being a failure. Some people get into relationships because they fear of being alone. You want to get in a relationship where you fear being left.

Sure everyone has these fears but they shouldn't guide your relationship choices.
>>
>>17366950
maybe you misenterpited what i was saying?
i don't fear being left alone, if it doesn't work and she leaves then so be it.

I just don't want to go from girl to girl with the same results, that being they all start doing leaving or something.

asking here because maybe some anons are more experienced in this area and can offer incite
>>
>>17366968
My thought is you're going to be very alone for a very long time. Just because you hear about it on 4chan doesn't mean it's going to work in real life. People here make up stories just as anyone else can and there's no way to predict that just because they're "successful" that they'll be successful down the line.

What I can tell you is that your plan sucks donkey balls. I recommend adjusting your plan accordingly: grow a pair of dangling balls, and go out there and meet women. Eventually you'll meet someone. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.
>>
I have 2 children with exactly the kind of person OP wants. Cute, funny, clever, very shy and dislikes social events in general. Few friends, big family though.

Never have to worry that she's cheating on me, and she doesn't try to control what I do too much because I'm not an asshole.

There was no trick to picking her up, I just met her at a mutual friend's 18th and she was bored so I took her for a walk and it went from there. Fell into my lap, almost literally. Good luck OP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.