[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell her something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1467241662529.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467241662529.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
Hi /adv/

I am an asshole.

>last year
>fwb with this girl flatmate
>no one else knew, kept it lowkey
>it was fun, we both did it as a stress release
>no commitments
>I had to leave for summer, she was kinda sad about it but we left on good terms
>talked a bit during that summer
>felt like she needed more attention, I felt she wanted something more
>got scared when I came back, got autistic about it
>didn't talk to her, avoided her
>she got a boyfriend, happy about her
>we avoided each other
>she avoided the flat, moved out with her new bf

I am not jealous, not angry or sad (and I have no right to be), but I was a complete douche by not talking to her after that summer, and I feel like she might've had negative thoughts that could've lead into "fuck I'm this and that, he's avoiding me because bla bla" and I hope she just got over me and considered me just an asshole, but I want to say something, I want to tell her she's been amazing during our time spent together and that she shouldn't see her as anything but that.

My question to you, /adv/, how do I make it right? Is there even a way to make it about HER and not about ME? Because I don't want to do this if the only thing I could accomplish is inflate my ego by telling her 'yo it's cool you're cool' or tell her a sob story. I want to keep it real.

I fucked up, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17366857
Meet her and say that she did nothing wrong, it was all you, and ask her how to make it better, man. Amends are hard but such a weight gets lifted off your chest that you'll be amazed at how bad you were feeling and didn't even know it.
>>
File: _DSC7543.jpg (983 KB, 1200x872) Image search: [Google]
_DSC7543.jpg
983 KB, 1200x872
>>17366877
I don't think I'll get to see her in person again, so my only chance is via internet.

Also, I don't care about any weight off my chest, as I said in the OP, it's more about setting things right for her not me.
>>
File: 1467463483126.jpg (42 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1467463483126.jpg
42 KB, 512x384
Seems contradictory.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.