[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating adv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466226187740.jpg (192 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1466226187740.jpg
192 KB, 480x640
Tried tinder and only got 1 match after a month. Ended up being too complicated to start anything with her. Should I try OKC? I heard that you need to shell out big money for it to work properly but alternatively that it is better than tinder.

Is it even worth trying with a free membership?
>>
>>17366848
Uh, you don't have to pay anything. It's completely free. You can pay for their "premium" service that lets you search more specifically, or you can pay to "boost" your profile so that I guess you show up in the featured list, but both of those are pretty worthless.

Pro tip: When you answer questions with explanations, you show up in everyone's "News Feed" thing. So if you write really good explanations, you'll get lots of views this way. I've found both of my long term relationships on OKC, and I've just moved to a different city and get ~7 views a day if I answer one question a day. I've gotten lots of messages, too. I'm a guy, too, so it's not like I'm drowning in hook-up requests like the girls.
>>
If you got one match on tinder, and don't live in bumble-fuck nowhere you might not be attractive enough for online dating.

Pictures are the only thing that matter. If you are fat/neckbeard improve yourself first then jump into dating sites.
>>
>>17366908
I live in bumble-fuck nowhere, but not a fat neckbeard. What do?
>>
>>17366848
forget expecting the internet to solve your problem.
tinder etc and all the dating sites rely on looks but nothing else...
what people used to do in the old days was physcally go out and meet people. the love of your life will not knock on your door. life doesnt work that way #someeffortrequired
>>
>>17366918
reference >>17366914
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.