[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm beginning to stop loving a woman who loves me so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1323244863567.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1323244863567.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
I'm beginning to stop loving a woman who loves me so much she will likely regress or outright murder/suicide if I leave her. Help?

She's functionally worthless, hasn't been taught anything necessary to survive despite having a similar childhood, doesn't do anything and basically just wants to cuddle and fuck all the time. Her physical constitution is too weak to exercise with her, she's too immature to teach a martial art, can't teach her to cook and it took Pokemon Go to get her to walk. Among many other things.

I love the girl, yeah, but I've been over the puppy love thing for three months at least and shit is so stagnant beyond that. As far as sex goes we're a match made in heaven, though lately I only want to fuck when I've had several days of distance from her or I know she's leaving right away. Don't have the patience for this blank slate, fixer-upper pet project shit when it's on top of general ineptitude.

tl;dr Yan, lots of sex, stagnation, obnoxious, helpless and obnoxiously helpless. Assist?
>>
You're the guy, so you can leave her if you'd like. The choice is ultimately yours.
If she's going to kill herself, let her. If you're worried about her killing you, have her committed.
>>
>>17366508
You dont love her because she is weak? Or because you literaly cant do much with her? I sugest maybe grabbing a hobby she likes or make her enjoy a hobby you like. Try to find what ever commun ground is left.

Also dont really give up on martial arts/exercise thingie. Whi knows maybe she will toughen up.

If its truly over. Than just make sure shit storm doesnt happen. You could talk to her parents/friends about it worse case. Just to give em a heads up that she will have a bat break up.
>>
>>17366508
ghost her and skip town if you can
>>
>>17366508

You sound like a real catch, Anon.
>>
OP here, connection error on the desktop so I'm on the phone.
>>17366536
I'm 50/50 on this. Her self depreciation is so constant that I don't care but others that know her tell me it'd be a mark on my conscience.
>>17366577
It's been 9 months, I tried all that. All she does is dance, she literally passed out from a minute of real cardio. High knees. I suppose my issue is that I lose respect for her each time she's around.
>>
>>17366652
I may be horribly mean at times, but I work hard to be a good man for whomever I choose. I love helping people, but forwarding her life has been like getting thrown by a world class bodybuilder at a steel wall daily. Lots of dents but no progress.
>>
>>17366667
> passes out from 1 minute of cardio
I think that is a challenge for you mein nigger. Make her a fucking cardio monster :D.
Take it as a challenge.
Again as I said though if push comes to shove talk to a friend of hers or familly to keep an eye out on her. Take some flak probably but be 100% sure you wont have her on your consciousness
>>
>>17366667
Your first mistake was having any respect for a woman.
>>
>>17366717
Fuck right back to /pol downer.
Not everything is black and white.
>>
>>17366700
I could manage for a while. Not a bad win/win situation.
>>17366717
A human doesn't just give up hope unless they were programmed to do so. I feel sorry for you. Isn't it about time you climbed out of your rut? I did.
>>
>>17366738
I mean, date her if she makes you happy. Drop her if she doesn't.
Respecting a woman seems foolish.

>>17366722
Nice dubs, f a m :^)
>>
>>17366738
Than its settled. Also maybe you gently forcing her to do some cardio could make her lash back a bit. Maybe you need a little bit of possitive conflict in your relation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.