[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tldr: gf wont do anything sexually and im unhappy but i love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160717_125728.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160717_125728.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
tldr: gf wont do anything sexually and im unhappy but i love her

>be me
>22
>high sex drive

my gf is 23 and has a sex drive but repressing it because of guilt and her religion. she grew up in religious family. both grandparents were penecostal but he mom n dad wernt. they were kinda crzy and over protective, siad if she had sex or did sexual things before marriage she was a whore.
Had sex with first bf out of fear of him leaving, he took her v card and forced her to do sexual stuff for him . hurt her alot. he chested on her and laughed at her about it then she dumped him.
next bf caught her off the rebound and she fucked him right away , then dumped him
now.me months later, reinforces she will not not have sex agaon or sexual stuff till marriage. she cried whenevr she thinks of sexyal past or we do anything sexual she feels guilt and will cry.
i turn her ln because when we do get sexual shes wetter than a ocean. but feels extreme guilt about it afterwards.

she recently asked me if we could stop anything sexual for good. and idk what to say. i love her but im not sexually satisfied here and it makes me unhappy, but i cant force to do sexual stuff and make her hate herself.
what do
pic not related
at work so quickly typed, i will elaborate anything u ask
>>
>>17366211
Bro. She fucked two other dudes, and now she's not willing to do shit with you. You're just the nice kid that she's with right now so that she doesn't feel alone, but she doesn't like enough to fuck. It sounds like you're too pathetic to get another gf, so you don't really have any choice but to put up with it. Sorry mang.
>>
>>17366211
Get her some help from a therapist or something OP, that sounds like some pretty intense trauma for her.
>>
>>17366236
This.
>>
>>17366233
i believe her. literally the first time we had sexual contact she started crying becuase she felt guilty about it. she crys whenever her sexual past comes up and she had a panic anxiety attack and was sobbing uncontrollably and throwing up when she thought i was glnna leave her. i believe her claims, i was a friend ofnhers before we dated. i e met her family, i know its true.

her family fucked her up so much with slutshaming from a. young age and a first love/boyfriend thst mentally and emotionally abused her to use her as a sex toy then cheated on her, then she let him habe a 2nd chance and he cheated again abd made fun of her for not know about it after they broke up. she has problems but i love her but no sexual intimancy is terrible
>>
honestly, abstinence is going to be a relationship killer unless both parties are equally religious. it's just going to eat away at you more and more and if pressure her both of you will feel bad about it. it might seem like a shitty thing to break up over but its perfectly valid. she should definitely see a therapist, but I also doubt she'll easily get over these problems so I don't know if it's necessarily the right thing to do to wait around for her when sex is important to you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.