[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I have a group of friends and within this group is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 209x241
Okay, so I have a group of friends and within this group is this girl I kinda fancy. She isn't too part of the group, she doesn't attend too many events, hangouts, etc.

Here is the basic timeline, met her about 4 months ago, my friends added her to our groupme app. I started to make it a meme saying that I loved her, and she breaks my heart. Then I find out she has a bf, I still continue my meme, and create a separate groupme that included only her and I as a joke. She breaks up with her bf, then on this group she begins to message me,s tarted off as drunk texts and from there we text 24/7 without skipping a beat. Started off as jokes about how I loved her. She eventually tells me she broke it with her bf, then I begin to get to know her then we are at party she gets sloppy drunk and hooks up with me a bit. Repeat that a few times, still no sex though. Then we actually go see a movie together a couple times and hangout for few hours. See her maybe once or twice a week. This leads to last night.

A little bit about her, she's super hippy/bar type girl. So she goes out a lot.

So, last night I go with my friend to a bar really late. I text her that I'm there. She's drunk, I see guys talking her up, this throws me off really badly, felt somewhat hurt. She eventually sees me, then changes her attention all to me but she's drunk and I didn't enjoy that. Then I pay my tab and wait for her but she's busy with her friends and I see her hanging with her ex. I just leave, she drunk texts me that night to make sure I was safe didn't respond. Next day she brings it up about the awkwardness, I say I didn't notice but wanted to know more about what she was talking about. She refuses to talk about it, I ignore her, she says she misses me and now realizes she likes more than she thought. This started a conflict in me, was originally going to end it with slowly bailing. Now I want to stick around but I don't trust my judgment.

Need advice on what to do.
>>
Also she's been texting me don't really know if I should respond
>>
An hero then
>>
Ask her out for a drink, just the two of you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.