[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF only lets me fuck her with a condom and it's exhausting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: plastic_bag.jpg (140 KB, 553x970) Image search: [Google]
plastic_bag.jpg
140 KB, 553x970
GF only lets me fuck her with a condom and it's exhausting. It takes me so long to come because I can barely feel anything and god it's going to make me be wary of sex because the work out is too fucking much man.

What do?
>>
You keep that goddamn condom on, stupid. Don't get your girlfriend pregnant DON'T GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT. Even if she were on birth control, you'd still need to use condoms.

What do you do? Either pull it off and finish manually or train yourself out of the death grip syndrome. You might also try different condoms.
>>
Your GF should use birth control patches. Those are as safe as pills and less complicated to use. Doing it raw feels incredible good
>>
>>17366212

this desu. i honestly dont consider soemone to have lost their virginity until they've done it without a condom.
>>
>>17366212
>>17366227

As a health professional, let me just say "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

use a condom you dolt.
>>
>>17366238
Whats your problem with patches and pills? The side effects? Or the chance of having problems with the bladder because of doing it raw?
>>
>>17366108
>Even if she were on birth control, you'd still need to use condoms.

what? the pill alone when taken properly is at least as effective than condom used properly. obviously combined is the most protection (against pregnancy since that's what you're saying), but if you imply that's what everybody needs to do then the logical conclusion from that is that condoms alone aren't enough either.
>>
>>17366227
This. It's the same principle of a gynecologist fiddling with a girls pussy with gloves on and still keeping their V card. Condoms are just penis gloves and you only truly lose your virginity once cock juice is deep inside her.
>>
>>17366238

I'm seeing a PA student atm, and she let's me rawdog her and pull out.
>>
>>17366097
Buy thin condoms and stop fapping.

Your girlfriend is a sensible human being that takes care of her health.
You can go raw once you've both been tested and she is on birth control. Before that it's a risk. She doesn't want to take it, and she's smart.
>>
>>17366212
Easy for you to say. Side effects of hormonal birth control include but are not limited to;

>loss of sex drive
>weight gain
>depression/suicidal thoughts
>hair loss
>acne (some types make it better, some worse)

If she doesn't want to get on it you either keep wearing condoms or break up with her.
>>
File: tumblr_nq36jwQIdd1urlc5jo1_1280.jpg (126 KB, 780x553) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq36jwQIdd1urlc5jo1_1280.jpg
126 KB, 780x553
Tfw boyfriend let me rawdog it from day 1.
>>
>>17366311
You didn't mention death by stroke, which is a side effect of some pills, especially if the girl smokes or has a family history of strokes.
>>
>>17366318
True. And it increases your chance of developing breast cancer.
>>
>>17366311
>>17366318
>>17366321
Try bringing any of these things up around feminists and/or sluts and they flip the fuck out.
>>
ITT breeders getting cucked because too afraid of using hormones.

It's like I'm looking at an antivaccer forum.

Fyi there is already estrogen in your drinking water and its why you're all numales beta cucks.
>>
>>17366332
The only two feminists I know don't use hormonal birth control for these reasons. But I'm European and feel that a certain level of distrust towards unnecessary medication is more normal here.
>>
>>17366334
>hurr, I want to stick it in raw and she can deal with whatever negative consequences there are

Fuck off. The difference between anti-vaccing is that this is all well documented, and compared with women who do not take the pill but drink the same water as anyone else. No doubt estrogen in the water has its negative effects but how in the world is that a reason to add more on top of that??

It's one thing to deem the potential risks unimportant, quite another to decide that they should be unimportant to others while your ass is safe anyway.
>>
>>17366339
Boy I almost cared there for a second but I suddenly remembered how fun it is to rawdog my bf.
>>
>>17366346
>my bf
Nice Freudian slip there.
>>
>>17366348
It wasnt a slip. Rawdoging it feels good with my bf.
>>
>>17366353
If you're a guy this is completely irrelevant because anticonception isn't an issue.
If you're a girl this is completely irrelevant because you are choosing to take the risks yourself, which is of course perfectly fine and an entirely different situation from nagging a girl who doesn't want to into getting on birth control to get rid of condoms.

Either way your post contributes nothing.
>>
>>17366357
Okay, stay cucked my friend. Gonna go raw tonight mmmffff~
>>
>>17366311
At least in Europe the girl taking the pill or patches needs to see a doctor before using the pills or patches the first time. So she is aware of the risks. Also the gynaecologist of my gf told us that we should better not think too much about the risks because of the nocebo effect. The national health insurance pays control visits to early diagnose those side effects. So in the end we both have a good feeling about birth control and side effects.

Still there are other risks in daily life that dangers your health and life, like car accidents, alcohol, smoking, terror attacks, coup d'etats, etc.

The incredible good sensation that we both feel when we do it raw and when I can spurt my juices inside her, is so damn good that those risks are negligible.
>>
File: tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 650x650
1) Get the thinnest condom you can find
2) Put a drop of lube on the INSIDE of the condom
3) Profit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.