[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another option rather than hurting myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160717_090513.jpg (831 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_090513.jpg
831 KB, 1944x2592
Every time I talk with my boyfriend I always feel like such a shitty person. I have a difficult time paying attention and that causes him to be upset from time to time, which is understandable. However, it's not like I'm not trying. I'm trying my best, but I just can't focus to save my life. Recently, we were having a casual discussion and I was doing worse than usually. I could tell right away that he was pissed off. I just felt so fucking terrible about it because at that point I was fucking hopeless. Ever since then, his mood has changed and every time I try to talk to him, I always end up annoying him in some way and it makes me so fucking upset knowing that it's my fault and I can't do anything to fix it. So, to make up for it I usually write self depreciating sentences. I know it's not good to beat yourself up, but honestly I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>17365949

You need to find a nice quiet place to talk. Talking in public is retarded if you want to pay attention to someone. Tell him that if he really wants to talk, you can talk at a quieter space.
>>
>>17365970
We're always talking alone for the most part, we like staying home more than going out. Even when we do go out, it's almost always quiet.
>>
>misspells disgusting

There is no hope for you anon
>>
>>17365977
I didn't catch that, but thanks and fuck my life.
>>
>>17365974

So why can't you pay attention to what he's saying?
>>
>>17365995
My mind always seems to wander off. It happens with everything, not just when I'm talking to him and it really sucks.
>>
>>17366000

Is it typical or do you have some clinical issue with attention (that is legally diagnosed by a doctor)?
>>
>>17366015
Too poor to go to the doctor for even a simple diagnosis (no insurance) and I'm absolutely terrified to find out what's actually wrong with me, even though it may be a huge problem.
>>
>>17366021
You are a very weak person.
>>
>>17366021

Have you tried improving your concentration? Have you considered not writing/saying self-deprecating words to yourself?

You're clearly self-aware enough to post about it.
>>
>>17366021
then you don't want to improve yourself. you just wanna whine in the corner and hope for a miracle. you might have a condition called ADD and not just saving a little bit of money to get yourself diagnosed so at least you start confronting it is really detrimental not only for you but for your bf too. grow some fuckin peaches and try to make yourself a better person
>>
>>17365949
Is that your pic? Fix up your penmanship before adding extra bullshit like hearts and curlicues. Your slant angle is all over the place and lines are all wavy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.