[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DADDY'S GIRL AND WHY DO THEY WANT ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: received_2054008354824877.gif (422 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
received_2054008354824877.gif
422 KB, 512x512
>be me
>degenerate kinkster with equally kinky girlfriend of 4 years
>finally decide to open relationship as we both find a seperate side hoe.
>she just fucks this one guy, his dick is smaller than mine on all count idgaf but that's what she tells me
>I, on the other hand, get my dick sucked by 4 other women on the reg
>problem in the air
>every one of these girls wants me to be a Daddy Dom

11 girls in a row now do this to me. Are auras real? Do I bleed daddy? Everyone of these chicks are 18 and I'm 23. Is this a statistical thing? Should I stop being a faggot and enjoy the ride before I hit 24 and it all floats away?

Why is it that every one of these girls, very literally, wants me to rape them?

Stats
5'7" Manlet italian
Slim, muscular, long hair to the mid of my back
>>
Where do you find these girls are perhaps a better question. Online? What do you tell them your kinks are? Spanking? Obviously you'll get a lot of littles to take care of then. You seem attracted to a certain type so it is not that weird that they all end up being similar. If you are in the kink scene and attracting subs, it's not that odd that they want you to take charge or pretend to be forcing yourself onto them.

What is actually your issue? That they make you feel old? They are living out a fantasy, you're helping them, it's lust. It got nothing to do with your looks or age. Stop obsessing over it or find either a vanilla or more dominant girl to play with.
>>
>>17365843
Actually, yeah. Mostly tinder.
I guess my frustration comes from the fact that I've never had a vanilla relationship in my life.
It's all good fun, but maybe I should go to bars if I'm looking for someone more average in taste.

I'm also an aspie that's forced myself to communicate with people until I got it right. Maybe it's time I took a leap forward and tried actually gaming.
>>
>>17365783
no one should be in a serious relationship until they get the fucking out of their system. Fuck you are only 24. Couple other milestones. Women get close to 30 and they go dick crazy again and again at 40. Just know if you are in a relationship they will fuck other men.
>>
>>17365783
how's your kinky gf holding up? this was her idea right?
>>
>>17365861
Yeah, if you miss romance perhaps you should talk it over with your on-going girlfriend or go on a hunt for a vanilla girl. Though if you choose vanilla girl, keep in mind she might not like your current set up and decides to leave but hopefully you get a taste of it so you'll know if that is what you want or not.
>>
>>17365882
I've learned through my experiences that almost all women desire to be abused. This goes in duality with expressing kindness and being sincere in all other interactions.

Is it unethical to be a player and not have women know about my primary? I've told every one of these girls about her.

>>17365875
It was brought up by her but I've always desired the arrangement. Though, it's worked out tremendously well for me. I feel much more masculine now that I'm fucking other people and a higher degree of freedom because I get to practice the game of attraction in itself.

It's a rush.
>>
>>17365783

in a relationship with my girl for 5 years, pretty much looking to start the same arrangement as you

any advice? my girl can get dudes easily

i'm /fit/ with a good job but i'm also autistic so I'm kinda worried about finding women myself
>>
Ha, you think that shit is gonna stop at 24? So did I. Then I lost a little bit of hair and I swear to god I get more attention from 16-20 year old girls than I ever did in my life.

I don't know if it's some cultural thing or what but they weren't kidding when they said "dad is in".
>>
>Manlet
>Self identifies as a "kinkster"
>Lets himself get cucked by a guy with a smaller dick instead of breaking up with his gf as soon she tried to open the relationship
This is why I hate the kink scene desu.
>>
>>17367066
Does it bother you or something? If hes banging other chicks and shes banging a dude and its all groovy

Whats the beef
>>
>>17367124
It's kinda pathetic and dishonest and it's not going to last. BDSM is enough of a headgame already. trying to manage multiple bitches on top of that is just asking it to blow up in his face. I was more just reacting to the cringe brought on by seeing someone call themselves a "kinkster" tho.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.