[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a dance performance group and recently I took a 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 537x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 537x551
I'm in a dance performance group and recently I took a 3 hour road trip with a girl and another guy from the group.

They guy is gay and so the girl brought up how he came out, has he ever had a gf, does he ever find girls attractive etc. That subject eventually turned to sex and she started to ask me what guys like in sex/ a relationship. All this, btw, totally out of the blue for what I believed to be a church going Christian girl.

The conversation turns to pet names and she asks me what names turn a guy on. I said most guys won't admit but 'daddy' during sex will turn them on. For the rest of the night, every now and then she started calling me daddy in a jokey kind of way.

When we got to the club she asked me to dance twice (guys usually ask), when she was having horrible dances with other guys she would mouth to me 'save me, daddy'. I changed my shirt next ti her before the performance and she complimented my body.

After the performance she told me I danced the best out of the guys and she had a strand of hair stuck to her lipgloss so I did the corny as fuck thing of moving it away and stroking it behind her ear. She stopped talking and we made some silent eye contact for like a split second after that.

Nothing to report on the trip home as we were tired as fuck and falling asleep.

Anyway, am I a total autist or is this girl throwing me signs?
>>
Who is into being called daddy that's super gross
>>
>>17365469
Better play it safe and never talk to her again
>>
>>17365474
Noted.
>>
>>17365469
missed your shot OP. Oh it wasn't corny moving her hair, you could have kissed her then
>>
>>17365469
OH MY GOD NIGGER
THIS GIRL COULD NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS IF SHE SPREAD HER FLAPPY VAG AND DIVED AT YOU CUNT FIRST

SHE WANTS YOUR OLD HARAM PORK SAUSAGE
A LITTLE BIT OF INFIDEL MEAT

WHAT I'M SAYING IS, GIVE HER THE D
>>
>>17365472

This.
Should've told her to call you "tiger", Mary Jane style.

Seriously ladies, if you like a guy, call him "tiger", he'll fucking love it.
>>
>>17365488
Thanks brah, well its not too late. Seeing her at a party again this weekend. Will report back if I het laid.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.