[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it turns out I have literally cuckolded someone. Around two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fatal_reason1.gif (57 KB, 550x384) Image search: [Google]
fatal_reason1.gif
57 KB, 550x384
So it turns out I have literally cuckolded someone.

Around two years ago, I met my best friends half sister (they'd been separated for over a decade). She had a finance at the time, but she broke up with him that day. We immediately began dating. Eventually we broke up because she suspected me of cheating on her with her brother (its a long story and
I posted it here at the time), and she goes back to her old fiance a few weeks later (he had been holding the torch and pining for her the entire time). The day before she started dating him, we fucked, then she told me she NEVER wanted to talk to me again.

Well, about eightish months later, she pops out a baby. She has dirty blond hair and blue eyes, and her man is a ginger with blue eyes. Kid has jet black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, and some other features I only could've gave it. It's obviously my kid, and the poor fuck doesn't suspect a thing.

Should I do ANYTHING? She wants nothing to do with me, won't answer my texts or calls other to tell me to stay out of it, and I can't see the child other than what her brother shows me. I've always wanted a kid one day, but this just feels strange. I don't mind chipping in, but she refuses and they're struggling. I don't have a problem chipping in, and I don't mind the finance, she just hates my guts.

Any advice guys? This isn't something I'm equipped to deal with. I've never wanted to be a deadbeat dad but I got no way around it. I would feel so fucked up if the kid shows up at my door years from now telling me I abandoned him.
>>
>>17365417
She's not your woman to have. If you REALLY want this kid, some shared custody bullshit, get a lawyer. Otherwise, find your own woman.
>>
Jfc that picture.
>>
If I were you, I would write a letter every month about your feelings towards your kid. So when it comes knocking and tells you how you abandoned him/her you can give them the letters as a sign of affection. Explain why you weren't able to contact them, and the desire you had to do it and why you decided not to contact them in the end. Also, if you have the money, put up a fund and save money for your child. The least you can do is pay for their education if it comes to that, and I guess that way you can feel you did something for him/her. And if the mom changes her mind, well, then you already know where you can start collecting money from.
>>
>>17365430
I don't understand how that's what you got out of it. I made no indication that she's my woman, I'm wondering about my son, not his mother, I'm not trying to win her back. She made her decision. If she changes her mind and wants to be with me I'm not going to come crawling back to her like some pathetic fuck. I want to make sure my child isn't living in a hellhole.

>>17365447
That's a good idea for covering my butt, but I wish I could do something more tangible for him.
>>
Don't be an asshole and tell him. Though if the difference is obvious he might already knows nut doesn't care or is in denial.
>>
>>17365417

Are you a Mexiroach op?
>>
>>17365467
Start putting aside some money for education or something just in case. You don't have to say anything to the mom or anyone else.
>>
Thats a tough one.

I mean if he is a good father just let them be. On the other hand it is your child. If you decide for it you will have a shit ton of work and responsibility
>>
>>17365595
Neither of them are remotely financially competent, that's all i know of their parenting - he is a clerk at toys r us, and she is a navy reservist working at forever 21. I do IT work and the amount I pay in taxes is larger than either of their individual incomes, possibly larger than them combined.

I know if I at least contributed financially, it would be a big help and would not mind doing so if it meant my child would not suffer a good deal of hardship.

She won't accept my money. I want to play a part in my childs life, but unless there is a DNA test done, I don't have a legal foot to stand on.
>>
>>17365595

What an asshole you are sir.
>>
>>17365620
uh......what?
>>
>>17365638

ASSHOLE
>>
>>17365417
>I have cuckolded someone
FFS

You have KEKED someone.
HE is the cuckold.

How difficult is it to get these terms.
>>
>>17366271
>>17366271
>keked
fucking script. c*cked.
>>
>>17366276
>>17366271
cu.cked is just short for cu.ckolded you sperg. The cu.ckold gets cu.ckolded, thus OP cu.ckolded him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.