[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk if I was friendzoned or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467074723232.jpg (91 KB, 736x867) Image search: [Google]
1467074723232.jpg
91 KB, 736x867
Met this girl on tinder and she actually asked me for my number right before I was going to ask for hers. We texted for a few hours and then I asked her out. She said she was currently sick and that her grandpa was too atm.

She never showed any signs of loosing interest so I'm kinda confused if she just wanted to be friends or if she would want to go out later. I thought we were getting along p well.

keep in mind she never put either "looking for a relationship" nor "just looking to be friends" on her profile because god knows everyone does it here
>>
>>17365280
Either you asked her out too fast or she isn't ready for a commitment. Probably wanted to talk to someone for the company/self validation then realized she wants to be alone
>>
>>17365285
I guess but I'm not 100% sure that its a way of showing she lost interest. Like I feel that would have been too much of a fast as hell change. Can I get confirmation from anyone else on this?

Also I will definitely see where it goes but keep my options open I guess... :/
>>
>>17365297
Also try meeting up first don't just ask her out lol. That's super sudden for a tinder match up
>>
Is there any way to used Tinder without a smartphone? I don't have a smartphone, and OKCupid lead to failure.
>>
>>17365332
lmao

>>17365280
Maybe she is actually sick. Girls tend to make this sort of a lie quite often when they aren't interested but wait a while and ask again to be sure.
>>
>>17365280
You don't get "friendzoned" before meeting a girl. She's clearly just sick or something. Try in a couple days. Just remember, you never want to be with a girl who doesn't reciprocate interest, you'd just be wasting your time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.