[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've reached a situation that seems so palpable I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 143253725456.jpg (12 KB, 220x272) Image search: [Google]
143253725456.jpg
12 KB, 220x272
I've reached a situation that seems so palpable I'm sure others have been there, as absurd as it is:

I have a rather taboo sexual interest, which I share with my best friend. Over the last few days I feel like tons of shit has gone down. My friend recently had the opportunity to act on this interest which he'd never done before, I'm learning many of the people I know through this friend also have experience or interest here, and I may have an opportunity to act on it for my first time too.

I'm a really sensitive guy. All this stuff hits me like a train; I'm super excited but super scared and uncertain. A lot of questions that are often on my mind anyway now require a confident answer: What kind of person am I? What defines a person- their actions or thoughts? What sort of person do I want to be? Can you choose? etc.

Anyone else been here? What did you do and what did you learn?
>>
What is this taboo sexual interest
>>
>>17365015
getting boned by a handsome g shep
>>
Is he introducing you into some pedo ring or something? What the fuck is your thread even talking about
>>
>>17365020
nooo, I guess I'm realizing now it's pretty important to mention what the fetish is...
that's like the next level up for this intense feel I'd imagine
>>
>>17365000
This is such a vague subject you've brought up, basically just asking what it means to be a person and what have they gone through. There were a few times where I had the opportunity to act on sexual desire that was out of the norm but I never did because I would've felt wrong doing it and the repercussions of anyone finding out would have been incredibly severe. Unless its something illegal like animals or life threatening like bug chasing then I don't see why you're making this thread.
>>
>>17365026
I mean more about being at a point where something that defines you but that you're uncertain about and resent at long last becomes something that could be more tangibly a part of your life. It's just such a palpable feel I feel like other people that can relate will read this and immediately understand, and I wonder what they ended up doing
>>
>>17365019
sheep or am i misreading?
>>
>>17365044
oh, german shepherd
>>
tfw esoteric feels
>>
>>17365000
If it's too illegal to post about, maybe you ought to just fuck off.

Teasing someone's curiosity with your vague bullshitting about topics you can figure out on your own.
>>
>>17365119
literally read the thread
>>
>>17365122
I did, the OP never elaborates. The only answer is some shit about being fucked by a german shepherd, written in a completely different style. Then the OP saying it's important to say what the fetish is, but never doing so.

You read the thread.
>>
>>17365135
I am OP, it's the animal thing
>>
>>17365145
but I really just feel like it's a really fucking weird place to be in, a sort of crossroads and I'm mostly interested if other people have been there no matter their context. Maybe a shitty basis for a thread, but that's partly why I was vague
>>
>>17365154
Then my original answer remains the case. This is something you can (must) figure out on your own. Value, meaning, and self perception, are generated by the machinery of your mind, and only you know yourself enough to know what it ultimately means for you and your experience of yourself.

As an example, you keep calling it a crossroads and referring to it as a great change. This is mostly due to having the fixation and desire be a large part of your sense of self and identity, your notion of a "you". That's why the switch from "has not, but wants to be fucked by a german shepherd" to "has been fucked by a german shepherd" is at all meaningful.

Do it and like it, do and it not ultimately like it, who knows. Like I said, it's your own logical framework and desires you're dealing with here. I don't think other people's answers will yield viable fruit.
>>
>>17365171
fair enough
>>
>>17365171
almost true but their are famous words.

JUST DO IT

OR DON'T

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
>>
>>17365000
So lemme see if I can edit the OP to see if I've got this straight.

>I've reached a situation that seems so palpable I'm sure others have been there, as absurd as it is:
>I have a rather taboo sexual interest, which I share with my best friend. Which is fucking a german shepherd. Over the last few days I feel like tons of shit has gone down. My friend recently had the opportunity to act on this interest of fucking a german shepherd which he'd never done before, I'm learning many of the people I know through this friend also have experience or interest in fucking dogs, and I may have an opportunity to act on it and fuck a dog for my first time too.
>I'm a really sensitive guy. All this stuff hits me like a train; I'm super excited but super scared and uncertain. A lot of questions that are often on my mind anyway now require a confident answer: What kind of person am I? What defines a person- their actions or thoughts? What sort of person do I want to be? Can you choose? Am I the type of person to fuck a german shepherd? etc.
>Anyone else been here? What did you do and what did you learn?

Is that about right?
>>
>>17365202
about
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.