[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ i need your help! Girl friendzoned me a while back. Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: daaatttasss.jpg (1 MB, 2592x4608) Image search: [Google]
daaatttasss.jpg
1 MB, 2592x4608
/adv/ i need your help!

Girl friendzoned me a while back. Like a LONG time ago back in high school. We still regularly keep in contact. She knows I'm in love w/ her. I grabbed her ass one time and she seemed to get really offended about it. But in the past she admitted she was super into me. I was just autistic back then (still am now w/girls)

Anyway i'm seeing her this weekend.

What's something I can say to win her over? Should I just admit my feelings and leave it out on the table? Should I just be a beta cuck and go home and fap my feelings for her away? What /b/ WHAT?

Plz halp ...this has been bugging me for a long time now. Pic is unrelated, just to get your attention.
>>
confess and hope for the best
>>
>>17364802

That's the beta, retarded way to do things

If you're seeing her because she wants to just hang out with no hint at all of it being a date your already screwed, making a move will just make you look autismal.
>>
>>17364755
Don't confess you will lose her girls don't want to hear that you have been in love with them. Just be cool with her treat her like a friend but show some level of sexual/romantic interest if it goes well as her on an other date. Check back in with us anon
>>
I need to start going to conventions.
>>
>>17364853
Go to raves
>>
>>17364860
Women who dress like this in public are advertising that they're promiscuous, right?
>>
>>17364872
No because of the whole 3rd wave feminist BS movement you touch them or talk to them and rape will be yelled
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.