[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason I only attract young as fuck girls. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 240x200
For some reason I only attract young as fuck girls. It's really pissing me off.

I'm not sure if it's because I look young (everyone says I look 17) or because everyone else is ignoring them being young. If I go on kik and message a hundred girls the only ones that ever answer me are 15-17 and the 17 year olds don't talk long either. If I talk to someone my age literally nothing happens every time.

Also when I was younger I was dating a lot more (girls that were 17-19) and now I'm not. I have a style of a younger person in their late teens and I think that's it

I tried tinder and everyone was over 20 and never got a single match but all these girls compliment me and talk to me and then I ask their age and find out they're 16. Wtf
>>
Tell me your secret; I only attract single mothers, divorced sluts, and married women who want to cheat on their husbands.
>>
This is a good thing. Young pussy is the best. Nothing gets you harder. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
But it's illegal guys and 15 is too young
>>
>>17364681

Well yeah, don't do anything illegal, but that doesn't mean you can't bang the youngest girls that are still legal. What's the age of consent where you are? 16?
>>
>>17364688
If the age of consent is 17 does that mean you get nudes or do they have to be 18
>>
>>17364696

Your english skills need some work. Rephrase your non-sensical question.
>>
>>17364714
Do you not know what nude photos are??
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.